Profit opportunity in thin long red candle bar

I'm going to share with you this free idea. If you have the knowledge or resources then I appreciate you build an EA, indicator, or script and post a reply to this thread.

This idea can produce 10+ pips in shorting or long in any currency pairs.

My Red Candle bar idea

I've highlighted the red candle bar in this picture with the yellow border to clearly identify it. I was wondering if there is an EA or an indicator that automatically search through all Forex trading pairs to find that extract red candle bar.

Of course, the user can manually adjust the length of that thin red line inside the red candle bar, and the red body of that red candle bar for the EA, indicator, or script to search.

cryptocurrency:

I'm going to share with you this free idea. If you have the knowledge or resources then I appreciate you build an EA, indicator, or script and post a reply to this thread.

This idea can produce 10+ pips in shorting or long in any currency pairs.

My Red Candle bar idea

I've highlighted the red candle bar in this picture with the yellow border to clearly identify it. I was wondering if there is an EA or an indicator that automatically search through all Forex trading pairs to find that extract red candle bar.

Of course, the user can manually adjust the length of that thin red line inside the red candle bar, and the red body of that red candle bar for the EA, indicator, or script to search.

I think it's called the "Tail Shadow" candle bar.

I've attach another picture to illustrate.

Files:

I found this one: http://www.earnforex.com/blog/candle-wicks-length-display-indicator-mt4mt5/

But, it's not exactly what I was looking for. Free to download.

Candle Wicks Length Display Indicator — MT4/MT5
Candle Wicks Length Display Indicator — MT4/MT5
  • www.earnforex.com
Today, I present an improved version of my CandleWicks indicator. From being a simple alert script it becomes a more or less real indicator with some on-chart display. By the request of one of our forum users, I’ve coded a candle wicks length display feature for this indicator. It will show pip length of wicks (expressed in normal/standard...

Interested in the idea, send me a message to discuss further.

Regards 

That candle has a few names, most commonly called a Pin Bar or Shooting Star. There are literally thousands of EAs around that trade candle patterns. i suggest you search the code base or market for pin bar, candle pattern or price action.
Reason: