Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if... - page 13

sergeev:

Tick generation is a very heavy subject for MQs, salt to the wound. It's the tics - the ones you can't talk about.

so they decided to dump all the salt on me?! hehe... elegant solution to problems :))

f.t.:
so they decided to dump all the salt on me?! heh... elegant solution to problems :)))
how long have you had a ban?

I don't know. I wasn't notified that I was banned. I accidentally discovered it a couple of days ago. but it was definitely banned BEFORE the topic was deleted :(

I have a suggestion - let's stop discussing my personality here. the topic is about deleting threads. i have an example of my deleted thread. no administration comments on it - nothing to talk about. i just voiced the algorithm for getting a thread in the candidates for deletion. no matter what angel or demon i am - the algorithm works. anyone interested - can check go through my 7 steps. Good luck ;)

f.t.:
the topic is about deleting topics. i have an example of my deleted topic.
There are many such examples, especially where money is involved - as they say: business and nothing personal ;)

sanyooooook:

In essence they don't owe anyone anything, it's their resource and they have the right to do whatever they want with it without explaining their actions to anyone, .........

1) An example of the option "their resource" can be seen in the domain .narod.ru, and here a resource of planetary scale and tied to the business, so there can be no lawlessness. By definition.

2) The question is different: I wonder what would be the fate of the branch and the author, if a branch started on a different, but close resource? For example, A....i.

lasso:

For example, A....i.

the topics there are much more informative than on the planetary scale

lasso:

1) An example of the option "their resource" can be seen in the domain . narod.ru, and here is a resource of planetary scale, and tied to the business, so that there can be no lawlessness. By definition.

2) The question is different: I wonder what would be the fate of the branch and the author, if a branch started on a different, but close resource? For example, A....i.

No, just imagine, some asshole comes to visit you and starts stinking that your furniture is not up to snuff, the floor is dirty, the bathroom stinks (maybe you know this even without him). What do you do with it?

SZS: Right get rid of such a guest by all possible methods, and try that his spirit in your house was no longer, but also try to eliminate the shortcomings. But this shithead does not understand, he comes under your windows and starts shouting, "Why did you kick me out, I told you the truth?

IgorM:
the threads there are much more informative than on the planetary scale

I had a hunch about that. But I'm afraid -- two forums won't do the trick....

I'm wary of this one ....... absolutely no memory of what you found and why else would you search..........

))) +10

sanyooooook:
Well, no, just imagine that some asshole comes to visit you and begins to stink that your furniture is not on fenstyle, the floor is dirty, the toilet stinks (maybe you know this even without him). What do you do with him?

1) I'll throw him out!!!

2) Calm down, drink rum.

3) Replace the furniture, clean the floor, scent the toilet.

4) One week later I call him, apologize and invite him back.

For sane people, it's like this .......

Reason: