Access to www.mql5.com has been denied..

Good afternoon,
 How do I gain access again to the site?

I hit back a few times from my last purchase and now I'm blocked for some reason.

Please assist.

Thank you 

Lele99: Good afternoon, How do I gain access again to the site? I hit back a few times from my last purchase and now I'm blocked for some reason. Please assist. Thank you 

The old "mql4.com" website currently only hosts the MQL4 documentation. The rest just links to the current "mql5.com" website.

All purchases of products are done via the "mql5.com" website, not the older site and it has been this way for many years.

Lele99 #:
Good afternoon.. that was a typo.. is mql5.com that I can not reach.. ty

Lele99 #: Good afternoon.. that was a typo.. is mql5.com that I can not reach.. ty

How can you not reach it if you are currently here posting on its forum section?

Fernando Carreiro #:

How can you not reach it if you are currently here posting on its forum section?

Good afternoon.. I'm using a VPN to access this site

Lele99 #: Good afternoon.. I'm using a VPN to access this site

Don't be cryptic. We are not physics. We cannot read your mind or see what is on your screen.

Explain things in detail and also show screenshots.

Lele99 #: Good afternoon.. I'm using a VPN to access this site

Also, the fact that you are able to access the website via a VPN, then the problem is not with the website, but with your setup, be that your ISP or your router, or even your PC or your browser.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Also, the fact that you are able to access the website via a VPN, then the problem is not with the website, but with your setup, be that your ISP or your router, or even your PC or your browser.

Ty.. 

Lele99:
How do I gain access again to the site?

I hit back a few times from my last purchase and now I'm blocked for some reason.

Please assist.
If you access this site's server too quickly, your IP will be blocked for 24 hours in my experience.  Just wait and after a day or two it should start working again.
Reason: