[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 514

Transferred from the Superprofi thread.

Stells:

Good afternoon.

Can you please tell me how to make the auto-optimizer optimise by opening prices, and not by all ticks.

The link to the optimizer:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1467

granit77:
Transferred from the Superprofi thread.

I had this question here, but apparently those who know the answer don't look here.

Zhunko:
This is a trading philosophy.

Can you be more specific? ))) about my specific case? )) or maybe it's time for me to read something? if there's an essay on this subject - i'd appreciate a link

tara:
there's more

there's definitely something... something i keep missing ))))

P.S. I quite admit, and this is most likely true, that along with the systematically wrong "entry" points I have defined in this EA, I have the wrong "exit" points, therefore either "sinking" occurs, or when reversing polarity I am at the level of the original deposit with slight deviations in one direction or another.

Maybe there's some other explanation besides philosophies and alchemy? ))

Roman.:

Also compare them with this search engine - download - WinMergeU.exe.

Thank you so much for the walkthrough!!! And why didn't I have it before? And it's built into the total commander... Good stuff!

Stells:
I had this question here, but apparently those who know the answer don't look here.
You should go to the author. The product is a one-off, it takes too much time to get to grips with it.

Does anybody have a function to calculate the lot in % of the balance, but at the same time that in the case of landing (for example, several losing trades in a row), the lot was not so much reduced. that is, the lot increases as required when the deposit increases, and is reduced more slowly when the balance lands.

Good afternoon! I have, the final part of the EA, does not remove orders. I.e. if at least one order has triggered on profit, we remove all of them. The code seems to be written correctly, so where is the pitfall?
/----
   for ( i=OrdersHistoryTotal();i>0;i--){
    OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY  );
    if( OrderMagicNumber( )==2000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderTakeProfit( )==OrderClosePrice(       )&&wremjapomnim<OrderCloseTime( ) ||
   OrderMagicNumber( )==1000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()&&OrderTakeProfit( )==OrderClosePrice(    )&&wremjapomnim<OrderCloseTime( )){
   Alert ("нашли MODE_HISTORY");
 for ( i=OrdersTotal();i>0;i--){
 Alert ("паследний цикл",i);
  OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS );
  if( OrderMagicNumber( )==2000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()|| OrderMagicNumber( )==1000 &&OrderSymbol()==Symbol()){  
  OrderDelete(OrderTicket( )) ; Alert ("OrderDelete-vse",  GetLastError( ) );  OrderClose( OrderTicket( ), OrderLots( ), OrderClosePrice( ) , 0, CLR_NONE);Alert ("OrderClose-vse",  GetLastError( ) ); C=0; }}}}                              

//----
  Alert ("wremjapomnim",  wremjapomnim );

//----

return(0);
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
And writes, say, that error4108, or sometimes 4051, and sometimes deletes, error about, but at least one order remains not deleted... I don't get it!

Greetings all!

Could you please tell me the code to make the owls redraw the indent on every tick.

demlin:

Greetings all!

Could you please tell me the code to make the owls redraw the indicator on every tick.

The EA takes data from the indicator, nothing more.

It's better to make the indicator redraw itself. it all depends on its code, most likely you should allow it to calculate the "0" bar, the value of which is just variable on every tick.

Dimka-novitsek:
Good afternoon, I have, the final part of the EA does not remove orders. I.e. if at least one order has triggered a profit, it removes all of them. The code seems to be written correctly, so where is the pitfall? And writes, say, that error4108, or sometimes 4051, and sometimes deletes, error about, but at least one order is not deleted... I don't get it!

You've been told ten times already that there is no order with OrdersTotal() number, but every time you come up with the same errors. Replace it with.

for ( i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
Reason: