[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 390

Sersad:

That is why what I used for a stop loss, for example Ask-30*Point

Are you sure that your brokerage company has STOP_LEVEL < 30 ?

What does the log say when you try to place an order?

sergeev:

no

That's what I think. Can you tell me what it might be?

fx_max:

That's what I think too. Can you tell me what might be the problem?

Why don't you like the zero stop level? I think it's better than 100 pips.

PapaYozh:

Are you sure your brokerage company has a STOP_LEVEL < 30?

What does the log say when you try to place an order?

What is a brokerage company?

I will see what is written in the log in the evening and I will report back. However, I would like to draw your attention again to the fact that the EA has been showing results with this EA and the one attached to the chart on my demo account has not opened positions (trading is allowed). When may this happen? I would be grateful for an answer, an idea, a suggestion, a link...

Sersad:

What is a DC?

I will check what is written in the log in the evening and report back. However, I would like to draw your attention again to the fact that the EA has been showing the results with this EA (hence, I conclude that the EA has been working) but the one attached to the chart on the demo account has not opened positions (trading is allowed). When may this happen? I would be grateful for an answer, an idea, a suggestion, a link...

The journal should clarify it.

I had it 1 time - my Expert Advisor allowed to open buy and sell orders at the same time

In the tester everything worked, but on the real account silence, because there was an order in the other direction

artmedia70, thank you very much!!!! Very clear now. I didn't see your post at first, I just read it now.

Dimka-novitsek:
artmedia70, thank you very much!!!! Very clear now. I didn't see your post at first, I just read it now.
Better late than never :) I hope the situation is clearer now and you can do the right thing? We'll help you if you need it :)

Sersad:

What is a DC?

Have you tried the search engines?

Yandex

artmedia70:
Better late than never :) I hope the situation is clearer now and you can do the right thing? We'll help you if you need it :)

Thank you so much!!!

Sersad:

What is a DC?

I'll see what the log says in the evening and report back. But once again I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the tester shows results with this EA (that is, from this I conclude that the EA works), but the one attached to the chart on the demo account does not open positions (trading is allowed). When may this happen? I would be grateful for an answer, an idea, a suggestion, a link...

1. A DC is a dealing centre. in principle. it is anyone who uses MT . (be sure to find in wikipedia what is a DC and a broker) read and compare how they are different.

2. maybe (some brokerage companies) do not allow you to set a stop at once. you have to do it in two steps. first you enter the trade, then you set the stop.

In order to find out the exact cause of the problem, you may print the server answer to the log. if you don't see the cause of the problem, the server will give you a code as the answer.

https://book.mql4.com/ru/build/errors

and be sure to read this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131859/page9#473847

Reason: