[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 372

Arthibald:
Thanks :-) I guess I'm off the hook, but that's the way it is.)

I agree... Sometimes I'm on fire myself... :-)))

Please advise which Forex brokers (dealing centres) work with variable percentage of the deposit? I would like to work not just with a lot, say, 0.10 lot, but with a fixed percentage of a variable deposit. If it is forbidden by the rules of the forum, you can send a private message!

ScioMe:
Please advise which Forex brokers (dealing centres) work with variable percentage of the deposit? I would like to work not just with a lot, say, 0.10 lot, but with a fixed percentage of a variable deposit. If it is forbidden by the rules of the forum, you can send a private message!

You can use this function and trade with a "sane" broker, without being tied to the question of choosing a broker for no reason at all.

ScioMe:
Please advise which Forex brokers (dealing centres) work with variable percentage of the deposit? I would like to work not just with a lot, say, 0.10 lot, but with a fixed percentage of a variable deposit. If it is forbidden by the rules of the forum, a private message is acceptable!

No way - calculate the lot size (manually or programmatically) according to the deposit and open a deal

Why doesn't MQL4 understand other number systems (binary, 16-digit), and what should be done to make it do that?

For example, instead of for(i=0;i<250;i++) write for(i=0;i<0C8h;i++) ?

And is there an asm() function in any DLL ?

-xlapex-:

Why doesn't MQL4 understand other number systems (binary, 16-digit), and what should be done to make it do that?

For example, instead of for(i=0;i<250;i++) write for(i=0;i<0C8h;i++) ?

And is there an asm() function in any DLL ?

1. for(int i=0;i<0X0C8;i++)

2. no.

gisip:

1. for(int i=0;i<0X0C8;i++)

2. no.

Thanks.

One more question, if possible. Does MQL4 understand Assembler commands? (like mov, cmp, jmp, etc.).

-xlapex-:

Thank you.

One more question, if possible. Does MQL4 understand Assembler commands? (like mov, cmp, jmp, etc.).

no

Thanks for the answers, I see. Please advise a VPS with an optimal ratio of cheapness to reliability. Again, if it contradicts forum rules, you can private message me!

Roman.:

no

Thank you.

Reason: