[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 314

todem:

Everything before you has already been stolen - it's like MasterForex version 5... There's also version 4, but I can't find it yet, I'll find it if I need to.

It's not worth posting stolen stuff on this forum. This is the road to banishment.

Greetings, does anyone have a script that can reset a trailing stop on PSAR? Or can you write one if it's not difficult :) .

chief2000:

I guess so:

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_minimum -9
#property indicator_maximum 9

Exactly not like that.

I need it to be like this

ipple:
Greetings, does anyone have a script that can re-train stops on PSAR? Or can you write one if it's not difficult :) .

The script does not accompany the pose - this is done by an Expert Advisor...

Hello everyone!

Can you please tell me what the problem is? When I try to place one pending order, I get 2.

while (Ticket2<0)

{

RefreshRates();

Ticket2=OrderSend(Symbol(),2,Lots_New*2,price,2,0,TP,"",MN); //1 order is pending Buy

Alert ("Error in Cycle",GetLastError()); Alert ("TIK2= ",Ticket2;)

Sleep(500);

}

ipple:
Greetings, do you have a script that can re-train stops on PSAR? Or can you write it if it's not too hard :) .
For 15 c.u. I will easily build an EA, which will trawl on the parabolic... :)

I couldn't find it on the search, unfortunately.

Please tell me how to set a shift of +0.21% and -0.21% in МА parameters. I want to set an envelope of 3 MAs for a chart with the period 34 and shift 0, +0.21% and -0.21%. I have no problems with the first one :) because the shift is zero, but the two following ones do not want to be set. I tried to change it to a number, for example 21, but the result is the same.

Rimlyanin:

I couldn't find it in the search, unfortunately.

Please tell me how to set a shift of +0.21% and -0.21% in МА parameters. I want to set an envelope of 3 MAs for a chart with the period 34 and shift 0, +0.21% and -0.21%. I have no problems with the first one :) because the shift is zero, but the two following ones do not want to be set. I tried to replace them with numbers, for instance 21 - the result is not the same.

double iMA( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int applied_price, int shift)

Calculation of moving average.
Parameters:
symbol - Symbol name of symbol, on data of which the indicator will be calculated. NULL means current symbol.
timeframe - Period. Can be one of the periods of the chart. 0 means the period of the current chart.
period - Period of averaging for moving average calculation.
ma_shift - Indicator shift relative to the price chart.
ma_method - Averaging method. Can be any of values of Moving Average methods.
applied_price - Price used. Can be any of price constants.
shift - Index of the value received from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar by the specified number of periods back).

As you can see ma_shift is an integer (number of bars, by which the МАшки line is shifted to the right or to the left). And +/-0.21% - double, so it will not work.

Am I missing something in your wishes?

Good evening all. When optimising an EA for a week there is a result and a graph, but for a fortnight there is nothing-optimisation is stopped. Can you please tell me what this may be and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

isaev-av:
Good evening all. When I optimise an EA for a week I have the result and the chart, but for a fortnight nothing - optimisation is stopped. Please tell me what it may be and how to fix it? Thanks in advance, everyone!!!

and you try adding one day at a time instead of one week at a time.

(Perhaps the start date is greater than the end date)

Reason: