[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 166

57-miracle:

I have decided to use MACD Sample.

I decided to use MACD Sample and I can't figure out what's wrong ! No matter what version, even the native one from the terminal.

all give out errors :

2011.02.28 23:01:53 MACD Sample EURUSD,M15: Error opening BUY order : 130

5 digits account. 1:500, lot 0.1 or 1, no difference, real account.

I've increased SL and TP 10-fold, nothing has changed, I've even changed more, no feedback, I couldn't get it to open something there ((

I don't know if it works, if I open a deal using my hands, it returns it to the open position without losing and starts trawling.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong for a week already!

The error is wrong stops - your broker does not allow you to put stops and takeovers at the time of opening an order. Please change company.

Or else check here - in a similar line to yours, multiply SL and TP by 10 - will the positions open...

If not, then replace them with zeros and check again - if the positions open, it means your brokerage company does not allow to place stops at the time of opening the position - only afterwards...

Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots_New,PRICE,5,SL,TP,"Classic_3_screen",Magic,0,Red);

Roman.:

Error wrong stops - your broker does not allow stops and takes to be placed at the time the order is opened. Change your broker.

Alternatively, check here - in a similar line to yours, multiply SL and TR by 10 - will the positions open...

If not, then replace them with zeros and check again - if the positions open - then your broker does not allow stops at the time of opening the position - only afterwards...

or use metaquotes MetaTrader 5...

Question for the gurus!!!

Can trading when orders are placed and closed strictly on the minimum profits or stops be considered pips?

Orders are placed with stops and profits immediately.

igrok2008:

I set both stop and trawl in the EA at 0 and it still does not trade. I made a copy of the EA, removed stop from the code, trall still does not trade

code of Expert Advisor without stop and trawl

Don't be lazy to write more functions, because you have a lot on one function...

AndCam:

Can it be considered pips trading when orders are placed and closed strictly on minimum profits or stops???

recognised by whom?

eddy:
Recognised by whom?

DC

AndCam:

DC
Well find out the definition of a DC, since it's defined by them

is it possible in the while(i>0) loop to work with variables named""name"+i"?

eddy:

is it possible in the while(i>0) loop to work with variables named""name"+i"?

it's possible anywhere, as long as you write it right
 ("name"+DoubleToStr(i,0));

and how do I get the value of the variable named""name"+DoubleToStr(i,0)"?
Reason: