[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 86

Zhunko:

I forgot to put the system inluder in the archive. I have added the necessary constants and functions to it.

I have attached the archive with inluder.

I will add new version of the library to the piggy bank soon. There will be more functions.

Thank you.

Zhunko:

I forgot to put the system inluder in the archive. I have added the necessary constants and functions to it.

I have attached the archive with inluder.

I will add new version of the library to the piggy bank soon. There will be more functions.

When running Check_ServicesMT4.dll.mq4 the terminal hangs

If anything, run as a script, set the EA to be deleted

AndCam:
I'm sorry, but no one can share (or poke a nose), in the copier trades which has the ability to reverse orders. I.E. If the master opens a sell, then I (the slave) buy and vice versa. If I want to open Sell or Buy, then I have to open Buy and vice versa, but deals should be closed by both of them at the same time.
what is the meaning of the reversal?

Hello dear programmers!

Can someone tell me how to present information about price candlesticks in a program in the form of an array -

Four-dimensional array consisting of the main characteristics of each candlestick (open, closed, max, min.)? There must be some standard function ..... or something similar)

Thanks in advance for the answer)

nurtonaft:

Hello dear programmers!

Can anyone advise how to present information about price candlesticks in a program in the form of an array?

A four-dimensional array consisting of the main characteristics of each candle (open, closed, max, min)? There must be some standard function..... or something similar)

Thank you in advance for the answer)

There is no standard function. Refer to the tutorial - starting from here - there is an array organized by order characteristics - sl, tr, etc - alternatively, you can do something similar in your own way... It's easy there - just put your characteristics in the cells instead of order characteristics...

nemo811:

When running Check_ServicesMT4.dll.mq4 the terminal hangs

XP? If so, just wait a while. I'll post a new one soon.

It works on Vista and 7. Not all XP doesn't work. On some it's fine.

================

Posted. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow it will appear in the piggy bank.

nurtonaft:

Hello dear programmers!

Can anyone advise how to present information about price candlesticks in a program in the form of an array?

A four-dimensional array consisting of the main characteristics of each candle (open, closed, max, min)? There must be some standard function..... or something similar)

Thanks in advance for the answer)
https://docs.mql4.com/ru/array/ArrayCopyRates

Roman thank you)

Zhunko thank you!

Hello !

Can you please tell me what's wrong ? I am using the tester on GBPUSD - it opens trades as it should be. I am using it on the dollar index DXH1 - it does not open many deals, the error "130" - Incorrect stops. Moreover, it is not clear what is wrong - it opens and does not open in similar situations, but more than that. Spread and stop level for Dollar Index -100 and 200. Spread and stop level for GBPUSD -3 and 4. Prices in the dollar index, e.g. 78.150, in the pair - 4 decimal places. But it is accounted for.

if(Digits==5 || Digits==3) PointX = Point * 10; // Корректировка Point под трёх- пятизнак
   if(Digits==4 || Digits==2) PointX = Point;

Here is part of the code :

A++;
             double ОткрФрвверх=High[Фр]+HФр*PointX;
             SL=ОткрФрвверх-Ограничение*PointX;
             TP=ОткрФрвверх+ПрибыльФр*PointX;                           // Заявленная цена TP
             Print("ОткрФрвверх = ",ОткрФрвверх);
             Print("TP = ",TP);
             Print("SL = ",SL);
             int Ind_max =ArrayMaximum(High,n,0);                       // Индекс бара макс.ц. 
             double max = High[Ind_max];                                // Искомая макс цена
             int Min_Dist=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);          // Мин. дистанция
             int Время_фрактала=Time[Фр];
             double Цена_рисунка=High[Фр];
             Print("Цена_рисунка = ",Цена_рисунка);
             string Номер_свечи = Время_фрактала;
             ObjectFind(Номер_свечи);
             ObjectCreate(Номер_свечи,OBJ_TEXT,0,Время_фрактала,Цена_рисунка+10*Point);   // Создание надписи номера свечи С1
             ObjectSetText(Номер_свечи,"Фрвв",14,"Arial",Свеча1 C);      // Задание свойств надписи
             int Error=GetLastError();                                  // Назначение имени функции проверки ошибок
             Alert("Error рисунка = ", Error);
             while(true)                                                // Цикл открытия орд.
              {
                ticketup=OrderSend(Symb, OP_BUYSTOP, Lot, NormalizeDouble(ОткрФрвверх,Digits),0, SL, TP,NULL,A,0,вверх); // Ордер вверх
                Error=GetLastError();
Reason: