[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 64

Shade:

Help me write an EA, please! I don't know anything about programming at all...

It's not called "help", it's called "do it for me".

Vinin:

You can get banned for spamming.
It's not spam. It's a question, maybe not really in this forum. If it's not in this forum, which one?

abolk:

I don't understand the problem. e-CrossCCI is in the experts folder, according to the screenshots
The e-CrossCCI file is in the experts folder. But Premier_ST3,Pemeir_ST3,Premier_ST4. Saved as I wrote earlier and the problem is with these files.

sergeev:

then instead of OrdersTotal(), make your counter a market oreder only.

I want to thank you again for the tip. I have done as you advised and everything has worked as intended. :) It remains to pull on the flow, but I think everything will be OK.

sergeev:
It's not called "help", it's called do it for me.
Don't get clever! If I don't know anything about programming....That's why I'm asking for help....If it's easier for you, then do it for me...

Shade:
Don't get clever! If I understand nothing about programming....That's why I'm asking for help....If it's easier for you, then do it for me...

You have the wrong branch.

This branch is discussing code problems, not asking you to make a ready-made expert.

Contact the appropriate branches with your request.

sergeev:

You have the wrong branch.

This branch discusses code problems, not asks you to make a ready-made expert.

Contact the appropriate branches with your request.

Thanks for the tip!

ban61:
This is not spam. It's a question, maybe not really in this forum. If it's not in this forum, which one?

Spam - the question has been repeated in various threads

Vinin:

Spam - the question has been repeated in various threads

Thank you for the correct answer. I wrote in this particular thread "Any newbie question so as not to clutter up the forum. The pros don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 2."

If it's from me and this particular question, got into other threads "sorry". I'll look at why it's spamming from me.

There is a non-standard graph (renko) generated by the Expert Advisor. As it should be, the time intervals are not very periodic - 0:00, 0:28, 1:34, 1:35, 2:40, etc. Nevertheless, is it possible to attach a line to such a chart whose points according to time and price coordinates will coincide with the position of the indicator, say, a MA with the period X on a regular one-minute chart, i.e. if a new Renko brick appears at 1:34, then the chart will show the location of MA with the corresponding period of that minute on a regular one-minute chart? I've tried it this way:

ExtMapBuffer1[i]= iMA(NULL,1,period,0,mode,PRICE_CLOSE,i); 

and put a renko on the chart, but it draws all sorts of nonsense, which is what I actually assumed. Can it be done or is it definitely a cross between a hedgehog and a snake? Don't kick me, I've started to look something in code only during a week, my head is puffed up. :)

Reason: