taking the help of the hall) - page 8

Mathemat:
Has anyone ever wondered why the topic-starter and Vitaly would want to solve this problem - and with all the options?
Hack into something.....

vitali_yv:
Very interesting, it's a pity that not all the options are available. It's hard to compare. Respect.

By bluntly probing all the parameters the problem was solved, in about 5-8 minutes. You want answers?

joo:
Hack into something.....

Do you think genetic algorithms are suitable for hacking?

Integer:

By bluntly probing all the parameters the problem was solved, in about 5-8 minutes. Do you want answers?
No. It was just interesting to see a solution that wasn't brute force. The problem was greatly simplified. TC has not 6x20, but 17x30. I wonder how the GA and the preamplifier will perform on such volumes.

vitali_yv:
No. It was just interesting to see a solution that wasn't brute force. The problem was greatly simplified. TC has not 6x20, but 17x30. I wonder how the GA and the preset will perform on such volumes.

This is easy to play around with, if you want to.

The tester has a genetic algorithm, you don't need to code anything yourself. We declare an array with numbers, in the properties window there are 25 variables that will be optimized. Each variable points to the index of a number in the array. If a number is found, we divide it by 0 and leave the optimization. It is possible that the GA will accidentally stumble upon the right answer if there are a lot of them. I wish I could throw up numbers where there is only one correct answer. Something like this... something like this....

vitali_yv:
No. It was just interesting to see a solution that wasn't overkill. The problem was greatly simplified. TC doesn't have a 6x20 but a 17x30. I wonder how the GA and the preset will perform at those volumes.
Check it out. For example this 2'000x4'000'000. Approximately this search space for some of my nets. I'm afraid only that we will not get the results of comparison. Although the results can be obtained by our descendants in the 10th tribe or so, waiting for the results of the "stupid" search.

In order to compare, it would of course be nice to have an algorithm for finding all the values.

Integer:

That would be tossing such numbers, where only one correct answer. Something like this... something like this....

You could throw in a square equation, for example. And compare it with a brute force one (by setting the brute force step). But frankly speaking, I'm sick of it - I have better things to do. :)

I remember someone saying that you can't solve the problem in this century with genetics.....

joo:

I remember someone saying that you can't solve a problem in this century with genetics.....

Yes, it can. But is it more efficient? Every algorithm has its own scope.

joo:

I remember someone saying that you can't solve a problem in this century with genetics.....

Strictly speaking, it is not solved because all values are not found. You did not guess the numbers on my piece of paper) But the given results are enough for me.
Reason: