Sponsor/investor wanted - page 10

sever30: ooh... twist... skype profile.
Great. (chuckles) I'll make you a deal.

Richie:
Great. Let's make a deal.

Beware of the North. A conversation with a chartered psychologist could end up reversing the direction of investment. :))

granit77:

Beware of the North. A conversation with a chartered psychologist could end up reversing the direction of investment. :))

:)

Richie:

sever30, I have a proposition for you.

I will be in your town soon for work. I suggest you get together and discuss some issues. In the meantime, I suggest you finish discussing this topic.

You have to be careful! You may be outrun! I may be ahead of you - I was in sever30's town earlier - 28.12.2010, and I live nearer to it - I wonder what to do: eat and drink or go to sever30 again

))))))))))))))))))

ZS: on the sabbath, well surprise sufferers by the wonders of the trade ;)

Richie:
What makes you think I am a trained psychologist?

It just slipped out in your posts - "certified psychologist". Although whether it is true or not is up to you to decide.

granit77:

And North is a lawyer.... I think there is nothing to worry about!

Richie: - Do you have a TS? (takes out a new laptop) where?

North: - There (points at the laptop)

Richie: - Where? You didn't put anything on it when I was there.

North: - Everything will be fine! whatever happens, the laptop stays.... (you can charge me for the light for a month in advance as well).

Richie: -Nothing to worry about.... the interview will happen, I hope!

chepikds:
what are we optimising for? an adviser, please!

An EA based on a system that could be called "Based on the Turtles", that is, not an exact copy of the rules.

What one of them wrote about it:

"The basic idea was to buy when the market exceeded the highest price in a certain number of preceding days, or in other words, when it broke through previous price levels. We used a medium-term system based on 20 days (or 4 trading weeks), which Rich and Bill called System 1, and a long-term System 2, which took into account peaks over a 60-day interval (12 trading weeks)."

sever30:

To work, I need a netbook, a smartphone and a starting deposit of $3,000. The deposit requirements can be reduced to $1,000.
I am interested in your terms and conditions.

Only real. Anything is possible. But only real. Reports from anywhere are not accepted. Open PAMM at least $300. Then - we will see. )))
Reason: