A real question - page 8

Wow! The money has arrived...

m100 please send me the details (at least bank details) so that I can return the money to you

2 m100 "Data window" is such a tricky tool like a voltmeter for an electrician, you can poke it into the electric grid and see some numbers, while the EA needs to calculate using the equipment available to it - indicators, you have been correctly explained, and even encoded. Forget about the data window - it is for visual observation of variables, the same values your EA will get from iCustom, smoke the manual - it inserts.

drknn:

No, you misunderstood me - I summed the MACD and averaged it with a 56 period moving average. I did exactly what you wanted. You need a different averaging period and a different MACD - no problem - these settings are placed in user variables. Set what you need.

Your task has been fully completed by me. And let them tell me that I failed.

I don't have as much brains as you do and I even didn't understand what you wrote at a glance, but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it, tell me, is averaging in your code normal or exponential?)

AlexSTAL:

Wow! The money has arrived...

m100 please send me the details (at least bank details) so that I can return the money to you

choke on

ChachaGames:
Forget about the data window - it is for visual observation of variables,
You can, of course, use the window technology of Windows and retrieve data from there. But that's for the perverted ones.

Hmmm...

I don't want to offend anyone, but this whole discussion with its occasional insults and incessant attempts to help is reminiscent of "the mice stung and cried, but they didn't stop eating the cactus".

goldtrader:
You can, of course, make use of windowed windowing and pull data out of it. But that's for geeks.

What's the point? What's the point?

KISS (principle)

[edit]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia.
There are other meanings for this term, see Kiss.

KISS (keep it simple, stupid) is a design process and principle[1] where simplicity is declared as the main goal and/or value. A more polite transcription, keep it short and simple, is also often used. Over the years, various transcriptions of the acronym KISS have been rejected and there is some doubt as to which one is the original. Eric Raymond, in his book The Art of Unix Programming[2], summarizes the Unix philosophy as a widely used KISS principle.

goldtrader:
You could, of course, use windowed window technology and retrieve data from there. But that's for the weirdos.
How do you do it, for example?

m100:

choke on

How polite you are ))))

Transferring to charity....

AlexSTAL:

How polite you are ))))

Transferring to charity....

children will not appreciate what you do...
Reason: