A real question - page 2

Unfortunately telepaths have been fired.....I can't read through white squares....

And I can't even guess the name of the indicator

AlexSTAL , let's say the indicator is called ind1, but the variables that are there are per1, per2, per3, per4, and yet how do I refer to them?

m100:
AlexSTAL , let's say the indicator is called ind1, but the variables that are there are per1, per2, per3, per4, and still how to refer to them?
Let's say, respected drknn on the 1st page gave you an example

double per1, per2, per3, per4;
per1=iCustom( string symbol, int timeframe, string name, ..., int mode, int shift);
You can also enter readings of all indicator buffers on every tick into specially created variables of the global level. And the Expert Advisor reads them from there. These variables can be visually monitored in the terminal using F3.

m100:
AlexSTAL , let's say the indicator is called ind1, but the variables that are there are per1, per2, per3, per4, and still how to refer to them?

You can do it like this : per1 = iCustom(SYMBOL,TF, "ind1", externParam1,externParam2,....., buffNumberForPer1,0);

drknn and AlexSTAL, thank you very much, I think it really will be easier to go through global variables, leave your wallet numbers in ls or directly here,

(every effort should be paid) .

m100:

drknn and AlexSTAL, thank you very much, I think it really will be easier to go through global variables, leave your wallet numbers in ls or directly here,

Well if you so insist.....

m100:

can i ask some more real questions?

abolk:

can I ask more real questions?

)))))))))))))))))

a committee should be set up to determine whether the question is real or not....

abolk:

can I ask you some more real questions?

It is best to ask the most extended questions here and to show the real problem, the solution to which is not in sight. If you ask questions to which the answer lies in the Yes-No system, you will get a corresponding answer. As one of the early mathematicians said, a correctly formulated problem is already half-solved. Do not be afraid of sounding verbose - people here are quite capable of discarding unnecessary things, and leave only the essence. But if people from the lack of information does not understand what exactly what the questioner wants, then the banter will start, because no one does not like to pull the missing information from a person "pincer" - for it seems that people are asking a question, but to tell what exactly he needs - just lazy. That is why lazy people are persecuted here :). So do not be angry at the severity or stupidity of the responses. Whatever the question, that is the answer.
Reason: