Combining trend and flat strategies into one TS = grail? - page 15

The bourgeois have half a hundred of such combined systems for MT4, this is activity!

And we are discussing on forums whether to be or not to be, and if so, how to be? ....

No offence!

Yeah... the bourgeois are ahead of the curve here too... - give the bourgeois examples... we'll prove to them that such systems can't exist...

Aleksander:
Yeah... the bourgeois are ahead of the curve here too... - give the bourgeois examples... we'll prove to them that such systems can't exist...
That's right, it's our way, I don't care if my cow is dead but my neighbour's is alive :)

Of course you can share bourgeois systems, but not on this forum for sure! Many, know why....

Why?

Attitudes towards the participant are super cynical....

bosslb: Attitudes towards the participant are super cynical....
Only to those who have no respect for others themselves.

I've been reading this forum for a long time and I haven't noticed anything to those who don't respect, read your posts and comments.... All indications to the contrary!

bosslb:
I've been reading this forum for a long time and I haven't noticed anything to those who don't respect, read your posts and comments.... All indications to the contrary!
We are not talking about disrespect, just pragmatism prevails here, given the nature of people it is a higher level of development than banal respect for one another

the wronged are the ones who are hurt... in the easiest way possible.
Reason: