What to do with the grail? - page 39

I think I understand your strategy and it's a really good idea!!!

as promised

ZS: added to the script locking on the plus side and closing this loc

Files:

I've built one, but I don't feel confident about it yet.
Files:
statement.rar  3 kb

The grail situation is as follows:

1. The robot was placed on micro reals 10000 cents (the state ro micro reals below)

2. Robo was put on $1000 real (login and password in profile)

3. The system is mostly positional, there are not billions of trades per day.)

Files:

What about ideal conditions?

Vinin:

What about ideal conditions?

So the programme has been changed to non-ideal, and now the non-ideal programme works under non-ideal conditions, but the result remains ideal, it's like minus on minus - gives a plus. )

sanyooooook:
So the programme has been changed to a non-ideal programme, and now the non-ideal programme works under non-ideal conditions, but the result remains ideal, it's like minus on minus - gives a plus. )
I do not understand why every 15 minutes a new pending order of the same type should be opened, it would be easier to modify it and it would make an Expert Advisor less stressful for DC?

khorosh:
It is not clear why every 15 minutes we should open a new pending order of the same type, it would be easier to modify it and it would be less stressful for the Expert Advisor?

What shall we modify?

ZS: For some reason it seems to me that the DC server does not care whether the order is modified or reopened.

khorosh:

How do I know if the robot is down (computer or internet) if the robot is installed in the investor's office? I monitor it at home, in case of a force majeure the robot starts up at my home.

sanyooooook:

What will we modify?

ZS: For some reason it seems to me that the DC server does not care whether an order is modified or reopened.

This question was once answered by Renat. It's better to modify it. When they say modification of a pending order, they mean modification of order price, as well as stop and take, if any.
Reason: