What to do with the grail? - page 32

alexx_v:
That's possible, but the swift has nothing to do with it ))) or is it by swift too? ))
the internet is just a tool to help (or rather enable) us do the same thing but a hundred thousand times faster !

I take the liberty of judging, for I have more than five years experience with a swift )) not the swift you wrote about and saw in the client-bank ))

alexx_v:
I take the liberty of judging, for I have more than five years experience with a swift )) not the swift you wrote about and saw in the client-bank ))
well then why are you asking naive questions ?

This is for you, so that you can answer them. But you can't answer those either.

Michal Andrejevic threw you a document about Swift formats, read it, it's good for you.

alexx_v:
This is for you, so that you can answer them. But you can't answer those either.
i have not worked with him for 5 years like you ... and i am not a banker ... i do not know the terminology ... but i can use it to my advantage as i described earlier !!! ( if i want to )

alexx_v:
Michal Andrejevic threw you a document about Swift formats, read it, it's good for you.
I think it's good for you too... since you deny even what's in the doc itself!

Like what?

alexx_v:
like what?

first and foremost it is the availability of information data on this network ! proving that it is only a "closed payment channel" as you put it !

it is the same as the internet as a postal network !

Reason: