Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 5

Farnsworth:
You're a piece of work. I have a soft spot for this man. I've been patiently watching his curveballs, listening to him talk about doughnuts and doughnuts. And after so many good deeds, I become the villain? Yeah and... okay. Good luck anyway, that's what you'll need in the company of TA.

What do you mean "becoming"? Who's been campaigning for the Sith here, sitting in a comfy seat?

Farnsworth:
Aware how? - By self-awareness! Infact, there is a section on this site called TA.

You should be more serious)) re-read this section again, it is a very broad notion that you can put anything under it (although this is a matter of philosophy).

to paukas

Что значит "становлюсь"? А кто тут за ситхов агитировал сидя на удобном месте ?

What do you mean "agitated"? I was stating the fact that I'm a Sith, you're a Jedi, all in harmony. I was sitting in a comfortable seat, but you were uncomfortable standing up.

to dentraf.

You should be more serious.)

You cannot influence who you want to be, but you will be disappointed. You know, being yourself is very important and not so easy in fact. I can afford it.

Read that section again,

Go to ..... No, not like that, that's not nice and rude. Reread it yourself, it's more cultured and it's not obvious. Reread it at night, ... with a lady of the heart, under a blanket with a torch. That's why I love the forum, because there is always at least one who will certainly decide that I urgently need his wise counsel.

It's a very broad notion which can be applied to anything (although it's a matter of philosophy).

If you have ideas, buy a herring at the market and bury it in your head. That's what they say in Odessa. And I'll tell you this.

Farnsworth:

to paukas

What do you mean "agitated"? I was stating the fact that I'm a Sith, you're a Jedi,

What a mess this place has become.

Ritchie comes back in a week, it's all mutants.

And the homework isn't done... Everyone gets an F.

alexx_v:
And the homework isn't done... Everyone gets an F.
We should have some cognac -- it dulls the fear. :)

Farnsworth:

to paukas

What do you mean "agitated"? I was stating the fact that I'm a Sith, you're a Jedi, all in harmony. I was sitting in a comfortable seat, but you were uncomfortable standing up.

to dentraf.

You don't get to influence who you want to be, but you do get frustrated. You know, being yourself is very important and not so easy really. I can afford it.

Go to ..... No, not like that, that's not nice and rude. Reread it yourself, it's more cultured and it's not flashy. Reread it at night, ... with a lady of the heart, under a blanket with a torch. That's why I love the forum, because there is always at least one who will certainly decide that I need his wise advice badly.

If you have ideas - buy a herring at the market and mess with her head. That's what they say in Odessa. And I'll tell you this.

I don't want to and can't influence you, I must have grown up))) Thanks for the respect. Not giving advice, just making conversation. I'm sorry!

Swetten:
We should drink cognac - it dulls the sense of fear. :)

Not allowed, it's dangerous. Under cognac, to the question "Where's home?", the teacher is likely to get a rhyming answer, and he won't like it :) So let's limit ourselves to mineral water :)

alexx_v:

Not allowed, it's dangerous. Under cognac, to the question "Where's home?", the teacher is likely to get a rhyming answer, and he won't like it :) So let's limit ourselves to mineral water :)

We have to do something, the week goes by quickly, and we have not even ... sitting here, all just figuring out who's a jedi, who's a sith.

Should we give them laser swords and let them fight? Or at least a fork or something.
Reason: