day two on the demo account - page 4

I don't know, I could do it again. Here:

Two days is total bullshit.

Argumentative?

Let's say arguments:

Plots with different traffic patterns take up to a month. Trends go on for months at a time. Trends up to six months or more.

And most importantly, the market is smart, it plays against the weak and laggards. It knows when and where you put your order, it's prying into your wallet and it's hungry for your mea-ya-sss-a-a-..... (For added drama G)

--

Most even years of experience doesn't save you from Kolei.

gip:

I don't know, I could do it again. Here:

Two days is total bullshit.

Argumentative?

Let's say arguments:

Plots with different traffic patterns take up to a month. Trends go on for months at a time. Trends up to six months or more.

And most importantly, the market is smart, it plays against the weak and laggards. It knows when and where you put your order, it's prying into your wallet and it's hungry for your mea-ya-sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..... (For added drama G)

--

Most even years of experience doesn't save you from Kolei.

The arguments are good and colourful. So if you're not weak and retarded, why don't you reach into my wallet and offer paid training, books or bots? and why don't you crave meat?

And I've already written about two days, I agree that it's not an indicator, but it's also boring to look at the profit figures alone, which doesn't tell me much. Maybe someone had the same situation at the beginning and it's interesting to know what to expect.

TEEN:

Arguments are good and colorful. So if you are not weak and retarded, then why do not get into my wallet and do not offer paid training, books or bots?

Others will do it. Getting meat is now automated.

As for the two days, I already wrote that I agree that it's not an indicator, but it's also boring to look at the profit figures alone, which don't tell me much. Maybe someone had the same situation at the beginning and it's interesting to know what to expect.

Already bored you say? You have already reached the first step, let's go for real, what are you waiting for? The outcome is known anyway.

TEEN: it's interesting to know what to expect.
Write an EA using your TS, run it in the tester and see what could happen if you trade with it. Just don't optimize anything - As is.

goldtrader:
Write an EA with your TS, run it in the tester and see what would happen if you trade with it. Just don't optimize anything - As is.

Thank you! I will try it for sure. As far as I understand, the Expert Advisor may be run by previous positions?

TEEN:

Thank you! I'll be sure to give it a try. As I understand it, the Expert Advisor can be run on past positions?
Yes, it is called back-testing. I.e. using historical data/quotes.

goldtrader:
Yes, it's called back-testing. That is, based on historical data/quotes.
But it seems to me from the circumstantial data that the author should go to a programmer, if he can convince him with his statement, of course.

granit77:
And I do think, by implication, that the author should go to a programmer, if he can convince him with his state, of course.

Maybe you can become one yourself? :)

granit77:
And I do think, by implication, that the author should go to a programmer, if he can convince him with his state, of course.

It seems to me that he is a long-time programmer with a sense of humour and not yet clear goals

Mischek:
And I think he's a long-time programmer with a sense of humour and as yet unclear goals
The autopsy will show. :))
Reason: