Indicators and can they be trusted? - page 3

OnGoing:
All right, let it be blah blah blah... )) Are you arguing the contrary? Interesting to hear your arguments.
Listen to mine. Give me an indicator that predicts the price behavior for a bar in advance with 70% probability of success - and I will pay you half a million dollars in six months. Deal?

alsu:
Listen to mine. Give me an indicator that predicts price behaviour a bar ahead with a 70% probability of success - and I'll give you half a million dollars in six months. Deal?
Money up front)) I was just saying that there is no such thing...

not half a million... but... 100-150 thousand... - need it myself... not ready to share :)

OnGoing:
Money up front)) I was just saying that there is no such thing...
There is.

olskran: MT4 does not broadcast data on the economic situation of the country, data on the rise or fall of unemployment, quantitative readings of exports - imports of goods, quantitative readings of investments in the country, etc. Only "ticks" with new price ratios for a particular currency pair are broadcast and that's it.
Have you even looked at MT4 once, mate? Have you seen the "News" tab?

OnGoing:
Money up front))) I was just saying that there is no such thing...
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121031 - here's an example... what's not an indicator....

Mathemat:
Have you even looked at MT4 once, mate? Have you seen the "News" tab?
The main thing is to make a big fuss over the fact that the indicators do not work. And the fact that the price takes into account the expectation of news long before its release, it does not matter. :)

leman:
There is one
Is it self-inflicted?

leman:
It's a no-brainer, the main thing is to make a big fuss about how the indicators don't work. And the fact that the price takes into account the expectation of news long before its release, it does not matter. :)
Maybe not the price, but insiders for example :) in the run-up to the news they have made deals in the direction they want - i.e. people move the price - not the price that moves by itself :)

for example my indicator is showing that the eu will start trading at 1.40675 ... i.e. gap up is predicted :) - take advantage :)
Reason: