Or maybe we should give it a try... - page 4

Why have PAMMs been banned? I have successfully invested in more than one account and pay 30-40% per trade, but here I pay 50 for a pig in a poke))

nikelodeon:
Forgive me if I'm wrong. But I think you're going to be deflated...... First of all, your experience is not too shabby, to tell you the truth. Secondly, even on the demo to raise, but the real you will lose-emotions and stuff like that. And in the third. Wouldn't it be easier to go and work for 100 quid and you wouldn't have to share with them? No? Well,go ahead,then...... See what you can do. Just keep in mind that the main thing in the market is stability for a long time, at least a year. You want to surprise everyone in a week. That's bullshit. If you were to raise your account for a year, with moderate risks, then yes. But even in that time, I think making 100 quid on the side of..... is a bullshit question. Anyway,you're not making any money....... As a last resort, if you are so sure about your TS, take out a student loan. I think your TS will more than repay it in the shortest possible time....... But I advise you not to do that. The market is very tight, or else you will think, do, then shake up, and blame me. No way, I'll wash my hands of it.....

What kind of nonsense is this:

"The market is very tight, or else you'll think, do, then shake things up, and blame me specifically. No way, I'm washing my hands of it..... "

When will people learn to speak Russian?

You've had your milk, you're blowing on someone else's water?

No, I'm just lousy at spelling mistakes.... and...yes, I got an F in Russian for a quarter..... but that's okay.

No, I did not get burned, because I did not borrow and did not ask to start working in the market. Which I advise everyone to do......

nikelodeon:

No, I'm just lousy at spelling mistakes.... and...yes, I got an F in Russian for a quarter..... but that's okay.

No, I did not get burned, because I did not borrow and did not ask to start working in the market. Which I advise everyone to do......

Oh-oh, I borrowed, believed in a bright future. In short, I learned with real money)))

Expensive training, I tell you. I had to go somewhere else to get real.... But borrowing to study seems to me like utopia .......

By the way, you can advise the topicstarter to win some kind of contest.....And that is also not a bad start....

Emhyr:

Good afternoon, forum. I would like to offer you, although it seems ridiculous. I have been trading for 2 and a half years now. I have developed my own system and in my system I am not using any of the methods written in the guru-books. The system I have developed in my own system, I don't use any of the methods that are written in the guru-books. I have no money for trade, a poor student! And I want to turn to you who are willing to give money to manage? At least 1k. Account opening in your name, I will trade on your account. Profitability will distribute 50% to 50%.

P.S before you start praising and laughing at me, let's have a better look at my results. I propose all the forum to set me a goal (by choice) if I do come to the target, you together assess my TS and only then can you begin to work with the capital. Good luck

Another useless scam - from myself (a statement from the people): "I wish you good luck and richer suckers. At the same time I believe that this forum is not the place for (useless, cheap PR and similar vomit...)

Emhyr:

You need normal money to open a PAMM to attract investors. At least 5k. And I don't have that kind of money.

Also read the order of opening a PAMM account - about a minimum of 5k - that's a lie... Open PAMM account on general terms, do not consider it advertising on A..,

After the PAMM trades without offers and after reaching the 3k level it is possible to attract investor funds for management - read the normal forums

nr. when investors themselves are interested in the manager, something like, "good to go, when will the offers be open?" etc.

PS: Read the alphabet, at least for you to be "in the subject", doing "scams", but not that c.... you put out here.

Emhyr:

Can't. One thing I will say is that you can't read it in books. Stop, take profit and that's it.

One more thing - to the question of the starter: "Why don't we give it a try?"

Response: Read the alphabet and "try", but not the bullshit on the forum...

Roman.:

Also - to the starter's question: "How about we give it a try after all".

Response: Read the alphabet and "try", but not the bullshit on the forum...

Master has started trading, see here:

Login - 2751016

Investor password: 3jlrpbt

server 62.213.101.145:443

Of course, the Master doesn't use stop-losses....

A strong start - with a deposit of 1,000 to open 2.5 lots. I guess that says it all, no need to look any further:)

Wow! Already open for 3.5 lots.
Reason: