That's interesting - page 7

Mischek:

That's terrible. Nobody cares about the market anymore . Profits, profitability, dividends, reporting, etc., everything that really has an impact is no longer interesting . It's time to turn heads upwards.

Michael, but of your 5000 posts, I think 90% of them are in the humour thread. Do you want the market? :о)

Farnsworth:

Michael, but of your 5,000 posts, I think 90% are in the humour thread. Do you need a market, then? :о)

Of course I do. It is close, understandable and loved, I love it. I am not joking now . And "Humour" is such an internal (within the forum) emigration .

C-4:

The fact that gravity affects the passage of time and also distorts space has long been a proven scientific fact. Try climbing the Ostankino Tower and measuring one second. It will be different in time than the second measured by the same clock at its base. The same space - there is no straight line between the star we see in the sky and us. Space is distorted by gravitational waves. We do not see the distortion, for us it is straight line, for light coming from that star it is also straight line, but in the space-time coordinate system itself this straight line is distorted by harvitation. However, on microlevel distortions are too insignificant that it would be possible to observe it, therefore it is not clear why was said this preamble to work on study of proteins (which masses are very and very small).
All closer to the topic.

Farnsworth:

...Or do you think I have nothing better to do...

(grunts angrily...)

Well, judging by the open topic, you really have nothing to do...

good luck

Mischek:

Of course you do . It is close, understandable and loved, I adore it . .... And "Humor" is such an internal (within the forum) emigration .

Love the market - who's stopping you from this intimate process? Why write, I'm sorry, stupid messages like "The horror . No one needs the market anymore". What makes you think that? Do not like the topic, feel like a flood / spam or advertising astrology - write to the appropriate thread or the admins directly. Why are you slapping these posts all the time - I just envy your energy!

PS: but before things get deleted here - thanks for maintaining the "humour" thread :o)

I'm not joking now.

Special thanks for the warning, just in case ... !!! :о)

moskitman:

Well, judging by the open topic, you really have nothing better to do.

good luck

Fly away? Ewww...

Andrew never seemed to read the thread title - "this is interesting".

Good luck Andrei. :о)

Farnsworth:

Love the market - who's stopping you from this intimate process? Why write, I'm sorry, stupid messages like "The horror . No one needs the market anymore". What makes you think that? Do not like the topic, feel like a flood / spam or advertising astrology - write to the appropriate thread or the admins directly. Why are you slapping these posts all the time - I just envy your energy!

I've already regretted writing it.

Gone

Farnsworth:

Flew away? Ewww...

yeah, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

reading, man...

Funny old geezer. :) I mean the academic.

Watching a video is more interesting and understandable than reading a text typed from his speech.

Hello guys, I can't figure out mql4(( I want to write a small EA based on two EMA's (moving averages) Which give a beep after crossing? Can you tell me something from this program ? Thanks in advance !!!
Reason: