That's interesting - page 3

FreeLance:

Histo-fucking-gramme, please!

I want to measure the density...

б... probability...

don't fucking tickle me.

---

it's all made up!

There's 390 pages of HistoGrams in there. Unlike Swinosaurs, got to 5 pp (yeah I'm cool, I know :o). Swinosaurus went nuts immediately after reading the cover. So be vigilant, if the mind is not sufficiently expanded (as some Sv...ws), it is best not to proceed with the reading

Relict noise. Maybe it affects the results in some way? Or something like that. Scientists didn't know anything about it at the time.

joo:
Relict Noise. Maybe it influences the results in some way? Or something like that. Scientists didn't know anything about it at the time.

Note the cartoon in the book. Laugh it up, but it is very close to the truth and trading if you like:

Farnsworth:

Colleagues, found what I think is very interesting material.

Thank you! Interesting indeed, and doesn't seem like chattering at first sight.

1st lecture.

2nd lecture.

Farnsworth:

Thought bomb!

:)

Thank you!

hrenfx:

Thank you! Interesting indeed and doesn't seem like chattering at first sight.

1st lecture.

2nd lecture.

yes, interesting man

moskitman:
it seems that the most serious people don't have the faintest idea about gravity, ...

By the way, to this day, science does not know the nature of gravity. Only its consequence has been mathematically calculated. Again, science cannot explain the fact that the weight (not mass!) of a body rotating around its axis is reduced if the main mass is distributed on the periphery (flywheels).

Farnsworth:

...And you can't do it without us and we can't do it without you - that's nature...

It's about the quantum nature of the universe and their interconnectedness, even over infinitely distant distances

PPC:

Incidentally, to this day, science does not know the nature of gravity. Only its consequence has been mathematically calculated. Again, science cannot explain the fact that the weight (not mass!) of a body rotating around its axis is reduced if the main mass is distributed on the periphery (flywheels).
Please throw in the link. I could not find it in the search.

PPC:

This is about the quantum nature of the universe and their interconnectedness, even at infinitely distant distances
Can we flatten a Swinosaursaurus at infinite range with something? I'd like that very much. :о)
Reason: