Why don't traders want to put even one profitable Expert Advisor on the web? - page 7

sever30:

what 18?
The commission fee is $18. A here in Sahobank then there is 0.01 lots - buy 10 sell 10 a total of 20 quid per transaction (demo even opened a funny way earned 50 points - $ 15) at lots of 0.5 there is no fee - why lots 0.01, then that would put 0.51.

I believe there is no charge from 0.1 onwards. I don't think they charge me anything.

Tantrik:
The commission fee is $18. A here in Sahobank then there is 0.01 lots - buy 10 sell 10 total for a transaction of 20 quid (demo even opened a funny earned 50 points - $ 15) at lots of 0.5 fee is absent - why lots 0.01 then that would put 0.51.

Carrying the fish headfirst.

reception...

Piccioli:
I believe there is no charge from 0.1 onwards. I don't think they charge me anything.
Who is your broker?

Not Dukas, the other one you wrote about.

If you do ARI, i.e. do not give people your developments, but only signals, and if the system is profitable and popular - then you can make the following scheme: you open a position, send a signal to the crowd of fans, they also open positions in the same direction and the market goes in the direction you want it to go. In this way you get a better efficiency of the system and of course the respect of many traders.

Summer:

If you do ARI, i.e. do not give people your developments, but only signals, and if the system is profitable and popular - then you can make the following scheme: you open your position, send a signal to the crowd of fans, they also open positions in the same direction and the market goes in the direction you want it to go. In this way you get a better efficiency of the system and of course the respect of many traders.

It's all been thought out, implemented and used for a long time

sllawa3:

Slippage is not limited on stop losses and not on take.

Because a stop loss is a stop order and a take profit is a limit order. That is why stops can slip as far as they want, but takeprofits cannot. This is the ABCs of stock trading.

Techno:
all this has long been invented, implemented and used
But... a brokerage house cannot move the market... it doesn't trade currency but just plays the cockroach race - it plays virtual deals with the trader... it just takes bets on where the market will go

timbo:
Because a stoploss is a stop order and a takeprofit is a limit order. That's why stops can slip as far as they want, but takeovers cannot. This is the ABCs of stock trading.
Why are there some broker-dealers that must execute both, and others that used to be obligatory and are not...
Reason: