Adviser to the whole world - page 83

sllawa3:
We did... it's not very visual...
That's what I thought.

sllawa3:
i.e., if the price of both pairs changes very little, in this EA we always take a profit on each deal - the pips of the spread (when it collapses), but rates do not always change a little (more often it is vice versa)... this is why i need an equity trawl...

Of course, Slava, I thought you would trade in another way - through TP, that's why I didn't welcome it.

sllawa3:
With 3 pairs (one extra pair for orientation) the default is 2 pairs as the same pair is repeated in the settings.

It's fine. Have you tried it? Only why the same one? The result seems to be the same

new-rena:

It's fine. Have you tried it? Only why the same one? The result is supposed to be the same...
I did it to match... I put different ones in the setup and see what happens...

sllawa3:
I've made it to match... put different ones in the setting and see what happens...
How about a triangle?

new-rena:
How about a triangle?
A third pose?

sllawa3:
i.e., when the price of both pairs changes very little, we always take profit on each deal - pips of the spread (when it collapses), but rates do not always change a little (more often it is vice versa)... this is why we need an equity trawl...

This is a nice little thing. I do not understand why it takes so long to test it.

Still, it's all bye-bye. What period do you take? Have you tried the other side of the coin?

I'm thinking of removing the total order restriction...just put a slip to open for a certain period of time...

I am also thinking of removing order total restriction... just a slip for opening for a certain period of time...

e.g. : if(OrderType()==OP_BUY||OrderType()==OP_SELL&&TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime()<1000)z=1;

Consider how to calculate kb and kc... should be an integer (i.e. int) divided by 10 or 100
Reason: