Adviser to the whole world - page 43

new-rena:

Sure. It's all there. By the way, they give their forecasts right on their site. Everything is available. I do not use those predictions, but I just saw a branch with the same name. But there is nothing to blame them for. They are good people who know how to make money.

Can't you get quotes from them a few bars ahead of time?

Two or three is enough for me.

On my watch.

Swetten:
"Headline Forex Chat" -- is that the very place where the quotes are made?

Right, that's probably what it is... Why didn't I realise that? Live and learn!

Swetten:

On watches.

and I've had enough of one - for the day - I'm second in line for cotiers

Swetten:

On watches.

Yes, you need to compare. I can only give you a link to MT4 in person, otherwise they will say I am poaching you. I'm not an employee, but still. But there won't be a three-hour difference for sure. At least I compared Demo and Real - there is a difference and the lag is noticeable.

PPC:

and I've had enough of one - for the day - I'm second in line for kotirs
Miszek took one behind me, and at the ticket office they told me no one else to get in line behind him.

PPC:

and I've had enough of one - for the day - I'm second in line for the quotes

Well then Forex would have collapsed a long time ago if it was that simple. I wouldn't have had time to comb through my own

Swetten:
Mishek was behind me, but at the cashier's desk they said no one else should get behind him.

I'm not a nuisance to you, so tell me that I'm with you (like the kitten in the picture) and I'm grateful to you in advance, within reasonable limits.

sever30:
man... are there crops for commoners? don't be shy about candle colour, sell the top or bottom shadow as a last resort.

We can all look at them equally and we're equal in front of them and each other. Well the female sex is of course cooler. I can't give you clippings - I can't run the terminal. I have a sneaking suspicion it's being hacked. It seems to me that through the terminal they have some kind of access to the computer... partially there is. I can give you the link to MT4. You can download and look at theirs and compare. The difference will be about a minute - maximum.

new-rena:

New-rena: The question is that there will be huge profits commensurate with market turnover. Will they give them to me? The question is how is it guaranteed - e.g. a page on the Internet or an official document?

Julia: FOREX.com is registered with the National Futures Commission (NFA ID #0339826) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The company maintains high standards and business practices and is subject to strict financial reporting. Every client can, at any time, visit the NFA website to view historical records and confirm our good standing as a member of the National Futures Trading Commission. To view the records, click on the link below, then Broker/Firm Information (BASIC) and select FOREX.com.
Julia: http:
//www.nfa.futures.org:

What you asked for is what you got. If they can't deal with you, the NFA's on the payroll, you'll have to deal with them. You got the balls, you got the balls? Look how many people are under the NFA.

you're fucking with me... the man needs real help....

PSYCHIATRIC HELP... and the sooner the better...

Reason: