Adviser to the whole world - page 29

new-rena:

I can do that too. A man looks at it and immediately knows what's going on. Why do you need to monitor a nice man, huh?
Are you able to answer the question?

Swetten:

I'm afraid he'll never go for it, for obvious reasons.... here is one of his quotes:

new-rena 04.11.2010 10:38

strangerr:

Substantive)))) What is this post about?

There is no need to think of a trend and break your head - trying to look into the future Look more closely into the past. The trend has nothing to do with it. Once you understand it, make money - that's what this post is about... I shouldn't have done that, by the way. And the trend is clear. The Expert Advisor is cutting from the future. I tell you more - I will tell you the secret of the Expert Advisor. I have been racking my brain day and night to understand the essence of trading, trying strategies, Expert Advisors, indicators and creating my own programs. This last one. But there was a clue in my words.

Swetten:

Yes. I won't give away the idea of my (and as I have already realised not only) grail for now. Any number is a clue. Sorry

AlexSTAL:

I'm afraid he'll never go for it, for obvious reasons.... here is one of his quotes:

new-rena 04.11.2010 10:38

strangerr:

Substantive)))) What is this post about?

There is no need to think of a trend and break your head - trying to look into the future Look more closely into the past. The trend has nothing to do with it. Once you understand it - make money - that's what this post is about. I shouldn't have done that, by the way. And the trend is clear. The Expert Advisor is cutting from the future. In fact, I will tell you the secret of the Expert Advisor. I have been racking my brain day and night to understand the essence of trading, trying strategies, Expert Advisors, indicators and creating my own programs. This last one. But there was a clue in my words.

Beautiful. Fact!

new-rena:

Yes. I have not given away the idea of my (and as I have already understood not only) grail yet. Any number is a clue. Sorry

Lovely man! Congratulations on the grail, wishes you double your deposit every day!

And to be honest - I've seen so many anchors in my lifetime....

an indicator showing the market trend very well ...starting with the m5 t.f. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/125529

AlexSTAL:

Lovely man! Congratulations on the grail, wishes you double your deposit every day!

And to be honest - so many anchors I've seen in my lifetime....

You've got to be kidding me.

Although, of course you can double in a day, and there are guarantees. Of course, absolutely - that's a fact. I have tested the system on a minimal lot so far. But... that's the theme.

new-rena:

Of course it is possible to double in a day, though, and there are guarantees. Of course, absolutely - that's a fact. I've been testing the system on a minimum lot so far. But... that's the topic.

So far, the fact is you're an empty ringer.

new-rena:

Of course it is possible to double in a day, and there are guarantees. Of course, absolutely - that's a fact.

Mamma mia..............

sllawa3:

an indicator showing the market trend very well ...starting with the m5 t.f. https://www. mql5.com/ru/forum/125529

Shit, Slava, stop joking around. Want me to write you an indicator? The rest is just your own advertising for a lead. Have you understood the essence of any market? The main thing - the client has paid! That is the result!
Reason: