Diablo - page 23

JonKatana:

If the lot is constant, the only chance of losing the entire deposit is if this event occurs immediately, from the first Diablo exposure. If we do not withdraw money, with every close in profit (of at least one step size) the chance of losing the deposit is halved.

No such thing. There is a chance of losing a deposit on a plum trajectory at every step, up to and including doubling the deposit. Do the math. Everything you've read is, sorry, bullshit. Don't you understand that by opening a network you risk the entire deposit, not a hundredth of it.

alexeymosc:
I am not. There is a chance of losing the deposit on a plum trajectory at every step, up to doubling the deposit. So do the math. All you have read is, excuse me, bullshit. Don't you understand that by opening a network you risk the entire deposit, not a hundredth of it.

Initially, the chance to lose the initial deposit in 6 steps (let's reject the cumbersome variant with 100 steps for the present, it has the same value) is 1 / (2^6) = 1 / 64. Suppose that we have not lost the first grid but got the first profit in 1 step. Now the deposit is equal to 7 steps instead of 6. The chance to lose it at the same lot is 1 / (2^7) = 1 / 128. That is, the chance to lose the whole deposit at each minimum positive close in one step is halved with each step! Regardless of the size of the deposit and the step! Count before you write something, but for now I will address your own words to you:

alexeymosc:
Everything you've read is, sorry, bullshit.

alexeymosc:
No such thing. There is a chance of losing the deposit on a plum trajectory every step of the way, up to and including doubling the deposit. Do the math. Everything you've read is, sorry, bullshit. Do not you understand that by opening a network you risk the entire deposit, not its hundredth part.
Now about doubling your deposit. What does doubling have to do with it? By doubling the deposit, the chance of losing the entire deposit is not going anywhere, it just becomes less. You can increase your deposit a million times, and still there is a chance to lose the entire deposit. It will be negligible, but not equal to zero.

Alexei, you've already been caught. Arguments are absolutely useless, you'd better not waste your time. The topicstarter has an iron stamina and the ability to get out of any situation.

Have you seen the Avalanche thread? You'll see some hot followers there too...

Mathemat:

Alexei, you've already been caught. Arguments are absolutely useless, you'd better not waste your time. The topicstarter has an iron stamina and the ability to get out of any situation.

:-) John is broadcasting in the same vein!!! :-) He apparently doesn't care about the test of time... :-)

Already said.

show the achievements of this grail on the demo report.

and that's it, no need to argue and prove something when you do not even have the results

JonKatana:

Initially, the chance to lose the initial deposit in 6 steps (let's reject the cumbersome variant with 100 steps for the present, it has the same value) is 1 / (2^6) = 1 / 64. Suppose that we have not lost the first grid but got the first profit in 1 step. Now the deposit is equal to 7 steps instead of 6. The chance to lose it at the same lot is 1 / (2^7) = 1 / 128. That is, the chance to lose the whole deposit at each minimum positive close in one step is halved with each step! Regardless of the size of the deposit and the step! Do the math before you write anything, but for now I'll address your own words to you:

OK, one last argument and I'm leaving this lovely thread.

If we took 1 corridor on the first series, ($10), we made our deposit equal to 1000+10=1010. That is, we increased it by 1%. There is no guarantee from plum after the 6th step yet. This guarantee will be at the 50th or 100th step. And further, everything is correct, we will drain at step 7. The probability of losing will decrease to 1 /128. Right. Maybe Diablo-ski will get lucky and we'll keep going like this, doubling the deposit time after time. And the probability of losing seems to be halved each time - if we do not withdraw profit. Now calculate the probability of that kind of luck - which I wish you.

Mathemat:

Alexei, what am I in for? The author is on fire, his calculations are wrong. But it's a matter of psychology - he doesn't want to leave his cosy shell, where he's right. OK, I'm not a malicious individual. Let him be comfortable.

alexeymosc: Alexei, what am I falling for?
You got caught believing that logic could help.

alexeymosc:

The probability of being drained will decrease to 1 /128. Right. Maybe Diablo-ski will get lucky and we'll go like that, doubling our deposit time after time. And the probability of losing seems to be halved each time - if we do not withdraw profit. Now calculate the probability of that kind of luck, which I wish you.

So "estimate"?

;)

Reason: