THE NEW NIPPLE SYSTEM! - page 7

FoxUA:

I wonder how you calculate and place the lock correctly and you'll understand.

You don't have to calculate anything! Only two pairs with one denominator and equal swap are in operation and you'll be happy. You're getting wise.))

Vlad72:

Why do you open three positions at once? chfaud - gbpaud - gbpchf. In this variant you need two positions with the same denominator CHF.

gbpaud is not necessary, the swap should be equal if possible. You should wait for the profit position, the trade would be profitable, and not loss-making. It is not clear from the report how long it took you to close the losing position.

you should have traded on the swaps and not closed positions at all

Vlad72:

Why do you open three positions at once? chfaud - gbpaud - gbpchf. In this variant you need two positions with the same denominator CHF.

gbpaud is not necessary, the swap should be equal if possible. You should wait for the profit position, the trade would be profitable, and not loss-making. It is not clear from the report how long it took you to close the losing position.

Anyway, the spreads of this combination are too tight, you need to hold it for weeks to get profit on swaps. And in this interval the volume ratio will go away and the lock effect will be leveled, i.e. the hedge will go in the direction it wants to go.

FoxUA:

It's not trading, it's just sitting on swaps and that's it, and the positions don't close at all.

This is something new.

OnGoing:
The spreads in this combination are still too tight, and you have to hold on for weeks to get to the plus side on swaps. And in this interval the ratio of volumes will go away and the effect of the loc will be leveled, i.e. the hedge will go in the direction it wants to go.
If you buy and sit, then - stocks ++

FoxUA:

I agree with you that this is the basis of the TS.

I agree that sitting on swaps is what the TS is based on. And the positions must be closed with an average profit of 10 pips.

FoxUA:

It's not trading, it's just sitting on swaps and that's it, and the positions don't close at all.

To "sit" on swaps - you need to cross-buy/sell currencies to give zero, and also swaps on instruments in the sum were above zero

OnGoing:
The spreads in this combination are still too tight, and you have to hold on for weeks to get to the plus side on swaps. And in this interval the volume ratio will go away and the lock effect will be leveled, i.e. the hedge will go in the direction it wants to go.

it takes at least 1 month to break even, that's why i gave it up

Vlad72:

I agree that sitting on swaps is what the TS is based on. And the positions must be closed with an average profit of 10 pips.

And go broke on the spreads

abolk:

To "sit" on swaps - you need to cross-buy/sell currencies to give zero, and also swaps on instruments in total are above zero

and in case you haven't noticed, they're higher.
Reason: