Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 32

Will there be an Avalanche competition at this year's competition ?!!! :)))

Stells:

yes, judging by the traditional heat of the topics, on boxing...

Stells:

yes for sure, i am already preparing (2000-2009)

IgorM:

Yes, for sure, I'm already preparing (2000-2009)

And in terms of the number of positions existing at the same time, do you pass?

khorosh:

And by the number of simultaneously existing positions do you pass?
if you mean: ERR_TRADE_TOO_MANY_ORDERS 148 The number of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker.
no such error, if by the rules of the Championship, I have to limit a bit or close overlapped orders (this is the next step in my code modification)

netting with a variable channel (2008 - today)

I think there is no point in checking the previous years, because the market nature and volatility changes from year to year, and it is not due to the crisis and other cataclysms, but to automation, internetization and other technical progress breakthroughs: ))))

we will move on, there are plenty of thoughts, thanks to khorosh and wmlab for the ideas.

OlegTs:

I don't think it makes sense to check on previous years, because the nature of the market and volatility changes from year to year, and this is not due to the crisis and other cataclysms, but to automation, internetisation, and other breakthroughs in technological progress:))))

Were SLs used in your EA?

IgorM:

SL in your EA have been used?

Yes, equal TP

OlegTs:

Yes, equal TP

Then fine, no-stop strategies need to be tested on the whole story otherwise it is self-defeating

OlegTs:

netting with a variable channel (2008 - today)

I think there is no point in checking the previous years, because the market nature and volatility changes from year to year, and it is not due to the crisis and other cataclysms, but to automation, internetization and other breakthroughs in technological progress: ))))

we will move on, there are plenty of thoughts, thanks to khorosh and wmlab for the ideas.

Hello, can you post the EA itself?
Reason: