Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 23

OlegTs:
good likes to delete his posts, I couldn't find this post...

It's a "compilation" of several posts...

sever30:

I remember your system, it doesn't look like an anti-avalanche:) here there are no locks, we put up with losses after the first entry, but we make an avalanche profit in a flat. We may lose any deposit in avalanche, but it will be vice versa :) bang... and you are a lucky one :)

P.S. Ratsuha, Ratsuha:)

it is in the middle of the channel, you need low TRs to the channel boundaries and roll over in the Martin, it is bad that slippage is difficult to take into account

An "avalanche" uses a reversal martin. The "avalanche reversal" uses an averaging martin. Here are the results of the "avalanche reversal" test from 01.07.2010.

IgorM:

Yes, a flat is strong, one thing I did not consider - a flat is good - the current fair price is clearly visible - this is the middle of the channel, you need a small TP to the channel boundaries and roll over in the Martin, it is bad that the slippage is hard to take into account
yes, delta can be entered

khorosh:

An avalanche uses a reversal martin. Avalanche uses an averaging martin. Here are the results of Avalanche reverse testing from 01.07.2010.

avalanche uses this and avalanche the other way round, this... i.e. what were you trying to say?

sever30:
avalanche uses this and avalanche the other way round, this... i.e. what are you trying to say?

apparently we have witnessed the birth and introduction of a new term - "avalanche reversal" (c) khorosh

to shorten the letters in that word, I suggest we remove the repeated "on", so we get "avalanche".

sever30:
an avalanche uses this, but in an avalanche the other way round, this... I mean, what were you going to say?
What I meant to say is that it has a right to exist, too.

Mischek:

apparently we have witnessed the birth and introduction of a new term - "avalanche rotation" (c) khorosh

to shorten the letters in this word, I suggest removing the repeated "on" and obtaining "avalanche circulation".

You are mistaken dear. I suggest giving the palm to sever30.

sever30 14.09.2010 09:56

Mr. avalanches.

I wonder what will come out of the anti-avalanche ? i.e. avalanche on the contrary. We start with 0.01 lots, corridor width is 25 points (for example), then we close the cycle, open it again and wait for flips, then we exit by the number of flips and open the cycle again.

Let's switch places..., let's make the market chase and risk a larger amount for a penny, let's wrap classic avalanche plunges in a flat into a rocket-like rise in profit...

North, that you are confusing everyone

Mischek:
North, that you're confusing everyone

:)))

I don't remember such a thing, it was someone who edited my post, I have an anti avalanche, not an "avalanche backwards". :)

Reason: