DC with maximum speed of execution - page 7

Tantrik:
Automatically as Sberbank from withdrawals? and/or tax notification. Offshore is differentiated by not having to notify the tax authorities, the client is responsible for his taxes.
What does the offshore have to do with it? Bank brokers do not have to be tax agents. There are many examples, at least I know of two more.

joo:
What does the offshore have to do with it? Bank brokers do not have to be tax agents. There are many examples, I know of at least two more.
They don't have to. And in these two examples, are the contracts with a bank or a subsidiary?

granit77:
You don't have to. And in these two examples, are the contracts with a bank or a subsidiary?

With the bank, as in the example I voiced earlier (one of them is not with MT). Deposits and withdrawals by card or bank transfer only. No electronic currencies. They require (apart from certified copies of passport) certified receipts with the customer's address, not "one click account opening" for proof of identity.

joo:
What does the offshore have to do with it? Bank brokers do not have to be tax agents. There are many examples, I know of at least two more.
I am not going to argue (I am not aware of it). The Russian broker explained to me that he has an account not in Russia but in Ovsor - he has no problems with taxation, he does not monitor client accounts. In general, it has been for banks (if it is not a cash deposit) the arrival and receipt of a client more than 300 thousand rubles - the information is submitted to the tax authorities by the bank about the client.

Prival:

I didn't delete your post. And you can transfer the amount you said right away. I personally am not interested, you can send it to an orphanage or something like that.

If you're in Moscow, come to them, and even without my involvement you can measure everything, I think they will tell you and help you do it https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.mig-invest.ru/chasto-zadavaemie-voprosi.html.

I see, there's nothing of your own, only fake links.

When you use your own software and at least once, you can write about it then.

In the meantime, don't say anything about your speed.

Tantrik:
I am not going to argue (I am not aware of it). A Russian broker explained to me that he does not have an account in Russia but in Ovshora: he has no problems with the tax authorities and does not monitor clients' accounts. In general, it was the case for banks (if it is not a cash deposit) when a client arrives and receives more than 300,000 rubles - the information is submitted to the tax authorities by the bank about the client.

That is, an offshore broker does not pay taxes himself and does not pay for you - this is if you translate the answer to human language. If the bank is a tax agent, it shows traders' earnings in reports, like your firm shows salaries to its employees, regardless of the amount. And no special information is filed because the mechanism of making money is legal and taxed.

granit77:

That is, an offshore broker does not pay taxes himself and does not pay them for you - that is if you translate the answer into human language. And if the bank is a tax agent, it reports traders' earnings like your firm reports employees' salaries, regardless of the amount. And no special information is filed because the mechanism of making money is legal and taxed.

Doesn't pay taxes itself - not sure it all depends on the legal benefits of the offshore zone - the "subsidiary" is offshore and the broker can be registered in any country.

Tantrik:
does not pay taxes itself - not sure everything depends on the legal benefits of the offshore zone - the "subsidiary" is offshore and the broker can be registered in any country.
On the one hand we are kind of indifferent to whom the broker pays taxes. But based on unfortunate experience, I have decided that it is better to have a broker under the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation, preferably a bank with deposit insurance.

Nah, I'm not worried about Russian banks. Let it burst, the deposit is insured for 700k.

granit77:
Nah, I'm not worried about Russian banks. Let it burst, the deposit is insured for 700,000.

There is another nuance, if you have several accounts in this bank, then 700,000 applies to all the accounts combined

The solution is to open accounts in the name of family members

If the accounts are in different banks, (not branches, but banks) you'll get up to 700,000 each.

Reason: