DC with maximum speed of execution - page 5

Prival:

1. Thinking and knowing are different things

2. instant execution in MT 20 lots ? that's nonsense... don't forget who you are trading with...

3. what else should i order for my money to make mt better ? a tick history...a glass with real volumes... i suggest you invest in it yourself since you are such a fan of MT ....

4. watch ... definitely watch ...

Forget one simple truth, there are terminals that are made for brokerage companies, and there are those that are made for traders. You will be impressed by the time you take your time to decide what to do with them.

1. I said I thought you were talking about it. I know about it.

2. Thinking and knowing are different things.

3. Different firms provide their services in different ways. Some offer them for free. Some offer to implement them with the help of the community. I am not going to invest in anything, everything I need I can write in MQL5. You may see my future developments in the shop. The results of one of my bigger projects are already available for free.

And what real volumes are you talking about? It's a volume that's only at Du. Just like everyone else who offers a glass.

4. obligatory.

ZS. And there are people who see a global conspiracy in everything. Time will put everything in its place. Amen.

joo:
...ZZZZY. Note that the brokers I mentioned are banks. Hence the speed of execution.

Since some time I started to pay more attention to reliability of profit withdrawal from brokers. That is why the question whether the broker with the word "bank" in its name is really a bank broker or not is topical. As of today I know only one Russian bank broker with MT. The terms and conditions are usual for MTs, but the guarantee is no less than for a deposit in the same bank.

The main attributes of a bank broker in my opinion are:

1. The contract is with a bank, not a subsidiary offshore.

2. The "gambling" account is a sub-account of your current account at the bank.

3. The deposit is deposited and withdrawn through the bank as a transaction on your account.

4. The deposit is covered by bank deposit insurance.

5. Usually the withdrawals are automatically taxed and you get a personal income tax return.

Prival:

No requotes in principle. it's not a MT. There are no requotes in principle. it's not a MT. you stop where you see fit, even 1 pip lower and you sell. The spread is set by the market and not by bids. For sure the spread is market dependent and not the greedy nature of the brokerage company, there is a market depth with real volumes

I also forget to add that this is not a brokerage house but a real brokerage

What 10ms? ;)

Although I agree, after a slow MT there will be more than meets the eye :)

Risk:

What 10 ms? ;)

It's a ninja thing.

joo:

If you trade through a bank and not a DC, you can do it with 0.01 lots. The bank can afford it, while the DC (not the kitchen) cannot.

Hence the conclusion. Fast execution may occur only in two cases. In one of them - when we leave through the bank. You know about the second case.

A simple question, do you realise that your 0.1 or 0.01 bid, no matter through whom, does not go directly to the market ?

Regarding Duca, imho not sterile either, the fifth digit is always either 0 or 5

Mischek:

A simple question, do you realise that your 0.1 or 0.01 bid, no matter through whom, does not directly hit the market ?
0.1 or 0.01 of course it doesn't. So what of it?

nothing else

granit77:

5. Normally, the amounts withdrawn are automatically taxed and a personal income tax return is issued.

The withdrawal- withdrawal- withdrawal is an unstable trade and that each withdrawal is taxable - you have to look at the year-end.

joo:
0.1 or 0.01 of course it doesn't. So what of it?
It's the aggregate position that makes the difference.
Reason: