Is it possible to close several orders at the same time? - page 2

Tantrik: По телефону - ордера надо называть? получаеться нужна открытая платформа - ноутбук и инет билайн, мегафон ... достаточно будет.

You say your name, surname, password, account number on the phone and say the magic phrase - "Shut the fuck up!!!" ))) It works effectively ))))

LeoV:
On the phone, you give your name, password, account number and say the magic phrase - "Shut the fuck up" )))
You can! and the trend? and the light comes on in 30 minutes...

You can send it.

but they'll send you the same way.

a piece of advice - change the middleman

Tantrik: Can! And the trend is grown? And the lights come on in 30 minutes...
Well, when a point with the lights off does the jimmy and we don't know when the lights will come on because we cannot predict the future and it is double jimmy, the brain has no time for grown trends ))))

LeoV:
Well when a point with the lights off is doing the jim-jim and we don't know when the lights will come on as we can't predict the future, there's no time for grown up trends ))))
Trend positions are worth a month.... and you have to close another pair and lose everything because of the light?

Tantrik: Позиции по тренду стоят месяц.... а закрыть надо другую пару и из за света всё терять?

There was no discussion on TC at the start. So I'm not up to speed )))

LeoV:
There was no discussion on TC at the start. So I'm not up to speed )))
A lot of positions on different pairs were said. It is necessary to have a minimum stock of equipment in case of force majeure, don't you agree?

Tantrik: Было сказано много позиций по разным парам. Минимальный запас оборудования на случай форс мажора иметь надо, вы согласны?

I agree. But you can't close everything at the same time)))

LeoV:

I agree. But you won't be able to close everything at once anyway)))
I agree. But the unnecessary ones will be closed and the necessary stops will be placed within 5-7 minutes, which is also not bad.

Tantrik: Cогласен. но будут закрыты ненужные и расставлены стопы нужные в течении 5-7минут, что то же неплохо.

What if the battery is faulty and dies in 1 minute? )))
Reason: