Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 3

and tie your shoelaces

Profitabl:

I knew you would ask about my interest, there are only 6 predictions in the assignment out of 120 existing francs pound and euro, I will finish it myself, and out of 254 trades for the year 156 are profitable and the result is 3270 pips annualized. Why should I do all these deals manually? The chart is poorly displayed but you can open it with a click or save it - theorem proved in my mind without demo account entries etc.

I've repainted your dark graph a bit and saw the author's initials.

A.N. Saltunov himself or Director of Forex has arrived.

Welcome back.

You have proved the theorem only for yourself.

There are hundreds of such proofs and graphs on this forum.

I don't want to advertise anything, I want a script which is 2.5% of the EA, and the fact that all brokerage companies work to ensure the profitability of this opening experts have long known, I take profits every week

Profitabl:

I do not want to advertise anything, I need a script, which is 2.5% of the advisor, and that all brokerage companies work to ensure the profitability of this opening experts have long known, I withdraw profit every week

Show me the account from which you withdraw profit (investment password or monitoring) and I will make you this script (or rather advisor) for free. You will save as much as $ 5, which was a stumbling block at the beginning of the topic.

Another question: on what basis have you decided that

Profitabl:

In the tester for 2-3 years, these trades should always give a positive result.

if the tests were conducted (let's not talk about their correctness) over a year?

Profitabl:

I don't want to advertise anything, I want a script which is 2.5% of the EA, and the fact that all brokerage companies work to ensure the profitability of this opening experts have long known, I take profits every week

and you are A N Saltunov?

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.regulest.ru/Buchgalteriya.rar has taken profits for four weeks in a row, but only 40% of the deposit. You can see on the chart that the drawdown can be more than 20% and last a couple of months, but the strategy is generally very reliable. I hope someone will write a script according to the condition of the first post, especially for MT4. At the heart of it is elementary scientific discovery, I'm a private researcher in psychology, didactics, diplomacy.

goldtrader:

The director of Forex is here, or A.N. Saltunov himself.

Eh, I suspected from the TOR that it was the Director of Forex...

Mr Saltunov, are you still not looking at the charts?

Mathemat:

Eh, I suspected from the TOR that this is the Director of Forex...

Mr. Saltunov, are you still not looking at the charts?

do not look at them at all, no more than three days "the day before yesterday, yesterday, today" = "tomorrow" to trade 3 minutes a day, this strategy is also suitable for civil servants

For Forex the phrase "you know less, you sleep better" can be changed into "you earn more", which would not be a mistake.

Mathemat:

Eh, I suspected as much in the TOR...

How nice that we have our own moderators:) you don't have to worry about the health of the forum.

Because I still shudder to recall the events of two years ago...

Mathemat:

Eh, I suspected from the ToR that this is the Director of Forex...

You're a telepath, Alexey! Happy holidays, all the best!

I recognized the handwriting when I saw it.

Profitabl:

... ...and the addition in the expression VNV...

Well and finally convinced when I saw the signature on the chart.
Reason: