There are a lot of ideas piling up, will anyone implement them? I won't pay, and if I do, it's only as a thank you... its size from 0 to 100% - page 6

sever30: think it will end up being a pretty good indicator.

Any indicator is not bad. It all depends on the "skill of the dancer")))) And a bad dancer, as you know ....)))

By default, it draws the midpoints for the last 24 and 48 bars

LeoV:

Any indicator is not bad. It all depends on the "skill of the dancer")))) And a bad dancer, as you know ....)))

It is possible to attract the attention of the profits with an "unimportant" dancer :) and afterwards... what gets in the way can be profitably invested...

sanyooooook:
By default you have it drawing midpoints for the last 24 and 48 bars

Yes, one is fast and one is slow... It's not about the number of bars, it's about the fact that when you fly horizontally, the range lines change their position because the last bars are updated and the local max/min moves without a basis, this should be excluded.

sever30:

yes, one is fast, the other is slow...
what to do with it, I still don't understand?

sever30:

yes, one is fast, the other is slow... It's not about the number of bars, it's about the fact that when you fly horizontally, the range lines change their position because the last bars are updated and the local max/min moves without a basis, that's the point you have to exclude.

Do you want to wait until the min or max is updated?

sanyooooook:
what to do with it, I still don't get it?

They can indicate a flat/trend, you can work on their intersection (entry/exit), show the direction of movement/trend, substitute MAs with them... ... and lots of other things.

sanyooooook:
pull until min or max update?

Extremes are updated anyway, but they appear at the expense of the leftmost bars, as the number of calculated bars remains the same, but with the formation of new ones there are new max/min, which were previously absorbed by previous extrema, which leads to false movements of the midrange lines.

sever30:

Extremes are updated anyway, but they appear at the expense of the leftmost bars, because the number of calculated bars remains the same, but with the formation of new extrema that were previously absorbed by previous extrema, thereby leading to false movements of mid-range lines.
look in CodeBase there is already one for the zigzag

sever30:

Extremes are updated anyway, but they appear at the expense of the leftmost bars, since the number of calculated bars remains the same, but with the formation of new extrema that were previously absorbed by previous extrema, thereby leading to false movements of mid-range lines.

It is necessary to neutralize it, i.e. to forcibly prohibit changes in the midrange lines to change their location if new extrema appear that were not extrema before.
Reason: