Avalanche 6.2 - page 16

OlegTs:

Checking my thoughts on avalanche and here's a question for you:

I want to get the most frequent bar size for a period or a distribution from most to least frequent (I've already forgotten the institute statistics), it's kind of called either frequency or weight of a number.

Please do not confuse it with the arithmetic mean. For example, I select bars from 0 to 9. Let's say their values are 5 7 15 5 3 4 5 4 10 3. Most often 5 is repeated, then 4, etc. Then I select bars 1 through 10,

i.e. I need to get the weights of bars with a period of 10 in this case. Sorry for the rambling, mathematicians will understand me. There are probably similar or similar indicators...

What you want a script to do, not an indicator, see the scripts in the database, and look from the very first ones published.

For example Daily_Research.mq4 or AverageRange.mq4

gss:

What you want a script to do, not an indicator.

For example, Daily_Research.mq4 or AverageRange.mq4

Thank you, it's not what I want, it's what an indicator should do, it's the consecutive processing of bars on history...

Stells:

maybe this will work?

http://forextools.com.ua/analyse/barstat.html

Yes, that's what I was talking about, a bit different from what I need, but something, thanks a lot, I'll look into it, although I don't believe there isn't one in the codebase, really haven't found it yet...

I need one buffer: the value of the bar with the maximum weight with a certain period for averaging

sever29:

Does anyone have or where can I find a script that counts the number of flips in the flat with output of information (table) with breakdown by ranges and date of start and end of the flat? The script should also output the number of "ejections" above/below the channel in the period of the flylet into the table with breakdown by "ejections" sign - above/below the flylet at the distance equal to the range of the flylet; above/below the flylet at the distance twice the range of the flylet; three times the distance...

Is it labour-intensive, complicated?

sever29:

Tell me, is it time-consuming, complicated?

yes - no.

It's not hard. But it's painful.

neama:

yes - no.

it's not hard. but it's painful.

My imagination draws informative tables, various charts, histograms, compiled on the basis of the obtained information. visual analysis of the found flotsam.

interesting because... optimising the relevant Expert Advisors is not going to achieve such dramatic results.

I will pay a symbolic $15 to create a script for public use.

$20...+ my photo as your screensaver on your desktop.

sever29:

$20...+ my photo as your screensaver on your desktop.

5 $ per hour, the trend, however, the offerers are lurking somewhere from 40, too bad you can't see it )

Mischek:

going up $5 an hour, trending up.

Right... I've got to get on the SL, or I'll be out in 24 hours.
Reason: