Free profitable advisor SunShine!!!!!!!!!! - page 2

Svinozavr: Угу. И с комплексом неполноценности на всю оставшуюся жизнь...)))

The hell with the complex - as long as it gets a few million. But for some reason it doesn't work that way......))))

Here we go!!! )))

So has anyone ever tried it with a tester...??

sanyooooook: Понеслось!!! )))

It didn't. The problem is that the author thinks that after testing the history of 20 trades, everything will keep going in the same direction. But for some reason it doesn't work that way....))))

LeoV:
The problem is that the author thinks that after testing the history of 20 trades everything will keep going in the same vein. But for some reason it doesn't work that way....))))

The whole problem is that you are either stupid or deaf... The problem is that you are either dumb or deaf... I told you to try it yourself, not to talk rubbish!

ALeek: So has anyone ever tried the tester...??

On past history, in the tester, it's not an indicator. But in the future, on future history, it certainly is......)))) ))))

ALeek:

So has anyone ever tried it with a tester...??

If you want to share an idea, share it, and if the code is brilliant, put it out, but I'm equating this branch with an advertising one, no specifics. There are a lot of such pictures here.

ALeek: I told you, just take it and try it yourself.

Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to test your EA in the future. Successes in the past do not interest me, as I am earning for the future. And as you know, successes in the past do not guarantee earnings in the future. )))

So tell me, who does not understand, why this history is so bad? or it does not show the system settings of this or that indicator? or maybe it does not show the statistics of how indicators react to certain moments? Have you written a profitable Expert Advisor yourself ???? otherwise you remind me of a fat nutritionist! :))))

I checked in the tester - 5 trades in 4 months.

You have filtered the entry points too much with the indicators.

Reason: