Difference between manual and automated trading in MT4 for DCs - page 6

Andrei01:

Well, an adequate trader is probably more interested in the profit/loss from this orderthan in the opening price.

To admire the opening price as it is suggested by this interface - you must be a little out of your mind. :)

In general, profit/loss somewhat depends also on the opening/closing price and a trader has to be able to check at what price he opened, at what price he closed and to what extent these prices corresponded/different to the order prices. Everything about the money must be strictly documented and accounted for. Your questions are strange.

goldtrader:
In general, the profit/loss somewhat depends on the opening/closing price and the trader must be able to verify at what price he opened, at what price he closed, and to what extent these prices corresponded to/different from the order prices. Everything about the money is strictly documented and accounted for. Your questions are strange.

Are you suggesting not to close the window and not to click on the window?

Otherwise, all the rigorous documentation and record-keeping would go up in smoke. :)

Mischek:

Dear colleague, sharing your well-founded fears about this seemingly single most important issue in life, I suggest you don't let it go to waste

and organise an "anti-OK movement".

Today ok, tomorrow captcha before ok, the day after tomorrow questionnaire, captcha, print, ok, horror

It's not a bad idea... You could even start a party to abolish x and o. Opponents are already there, so success is assured. :)

Let's say a DC bans EAs, but allows hand trading, how does this ban work?

Lozzoff:
Let's say a DC bans EAs, but allows hand trading, how does this ban work?

I wrote above, on the previous page, you have to quote yourself:

goldtrader:
rid, if you can read at the ban: to ban autotrading, the DC server puts up a ban flag, which is read and worked out by the client (your terminal). Thus both auto-trading and trading in general may be banned. It has nothing to do with determining the order placement method (manual/advisor). The analogy with the plumber and the water utility is 100% true.

If I write a library using WinAPI which will open and close an order "manually", is it possible to call this function in an EA instead of the standard one to open an order?

And if, for example, you can work both automatically and manually, how can you make sure that the DC does not detect automatic operation?

Lozzoff:
If I write a library using WinAPI which will open and close an order "manually", is it possible to call this function in an EA instead of the standard one to open an order?
You can, but why? All your questions have already been answered. Search for answers and fight laziness - it is laziness, and not the DC or the market that is the main enemy of making profit.

thank you all

Last question. Why, when I look at the history of trades and simply hover over a trade opened by a robot, a message like the one in the screenshot pops up, but when I hover over an order opened by hand, nothing pops up?

Reason: