how much does a profitable system cost? - page 6

Mathemat:

Is 2 million something in the region of 60% a year with a maximum equity drawdown of around 5%?

Of course, we are not talking about 25% a month. It is not a serious figure for a serious man.

There were no specific figures as there was only a theoretical margin. But, unequivocally, any investment fund would just kill for 60% per annum, with such an income you have the whole world in your pocket.

But 25% a month is just a meeting - to scratch your tongue.

For investment funds, anything above indices is very cool.

But there is an unsolvable problem here - it is impossible to strictly prove that the TS being sold will be as profitable in the future as it was in the past.

If someone manages to find a way to prove the profitability of any TC in the future, such a person would be invaluable to all :)

VictorArt:

For investment funds, anything above indices is very cool.

But there is an unsolvable problem here - it is impossible to strictly prove that the TS being sold will be as profitable in the future as it was in the past.

If someone manages to find a way to prove the profitability of any TC in the future, then such a person would be invaluable to all :)

It's OK if it's based on a sane idea and the system is run by sane people, not your robots on adaptive technology.

Swetten:

It's OK if it's based on a sane idea and the system is operated by sane people, not your robots on adaptive technology.

Well, this is a mathematically rigorous proof and an example of its use "in the studio" :)

I'd say it's a matter of faith =)

some people get it for free and use it

some people believe that they can only get it for a lot of zeros

what is a profitable system

some people are happy with a system that makes 1000 quid out of 100 quid at 50/50.

Once a month, 100 quid made 1000 quid.

the next month I put in 100 quid, it's gone.

So we wait for the next month.

That's kind of how it works.

Every month you give it to her, she automatically makes 1,000 and gets up.

like martin can do that.

Some people want it to make at least 10%, but stable without losing money every month.

they have a million dollars and 10% a month is ok. even 5 or even 1 but 100%.

to be a tightly knit sparrow with a large caliber something

and some people need it to do 2000% a day and no plums, which is also a reality.

it's a matter of faith, time and money, not how much it costs =)))

it's a question of what you're ready to believe in, what you need from it and how much you're ready to spend on it all and how many years of your life on it. probably even dozens.

VictorArt:

Well, this is a mathematically rigorous proof and an example of its use "in the studio" :)

Well, you're the one who said it first, so you prove it.

I don't need it.

Swetten:

I don't need it.

i>-.... you were right to comment .... and i meant the same thing, you can enter the market correctly as a standard, when the system gives a signal for entry and there is no and will never be any matte proof..... but leaving a position is the hardest, because you can set a target, but the price may not reach it ...... what i meant to say .... but he screwed me over and the system is a standard...and if there is no standard, there is no system .....
P.S. I agree with the standard inputs ..... but outputs in very rare cases when it meets the standard which was given to a man who created the system .... and in very rare cases the price reaches the target ..... this is my imho

odiseif: How much does a system that gives about 25% profit per month with 1:100 leverage cost approximately .....

It costs about 25 to 50% profit depending on the investment and greed of the trader. ))))

Swetten:

I don't need it.

Are you the trader who has everything and doesn't need anything? :)

LeoV:

This is worth about 25 to 50% of the profit, depending on the investment and greed of the trader. ))))
This is a lease, but a take-over sale? and here if you add the complete abandonment of the CU by the seller (you can sell for a long time...)
Reason: