Conversation with a trader - page 19

leman:
To sum it up, forex is a roulette game for the cb that they play in their spare time from collecting debts. A hobby in short.

wrong... not for the cbc but again because there is a cbc... practically these banks i.e. exchange of currencies between them is what creates forex

But traders, in turn, exist because there is this very momentum of central bank trading

sllawa3:
It's not a trick ... it's a market ... where the value of one currency is measured in units of another ... and does not stand still but constantly changes depending on supply and demand ... I guess you're done with your enlightenment ?

Seriously, how does it change " doesn't stand still but constantly changes depending on supply and demand. " ?

sllawa3:
wrong. not for the cb but again because there is a cb...practically these banks i.e. exchange of currencies between them is what creates forex
No, you said they only started exchanging currencies because forex appeared

Come on guys... trade with the DTs... stop talking...

leman:
No, you said that currency exchange only started because forex came along
I didn't say that... forex itself is currency exchange

Man after a night shift.... get some rest? in this communal apartment...

Tantrik:
Man after a night shift.... get some rest? in this communal apartment...
who's stopping you from leaving our community?

sllawa3:

I would be very interested to know how the rate changes, what is the mechanism ?

Mischek:

I would really like to know how the exchange rate changes, what is the mechanism?
It's like a bazaar... it goes up as long as they take it and goes down as soon as they stop, don't you understand?

sllawa3:
It's like a bazaar... it goes up when they take it and goes down when they stop, don't you get it?
it doesn't go down at the bazaar, they still take it
Reason: