Conversation with a trader - page 7

And if the trader we interviewed made $2 million, then why is he messing around with 5 low-calibre traders who he is also afraid of and registering under different names? Let him open a big account with Ducascopy or Deutche Bank, which is the biggest liquidity provider. They will carry him there and the spreads will be lower than you cannot find. And an API bridge to any platform. Some non-farsighted, underdeveloped trader who's happiness is taking a shit in his boss's office. He hasn't grown to much more than that.

Richie:

leman, when I drink I make sure to have a snack, but many people don't :)

I'm out of snacks, but your way of calculating the geometric mean is very encouraging

With 2 Gs, you don't have to fear the shenanigans of any DT... the money is enough to restore the violated justice... and consequently, to punish the perpetrators...

gpwr:

And if the trader we interviewed made $2 million, then why is he messing around with 5 low-calibre traders who he is also afraid of and registering under different names? Let him open a big account with Ducascopy or Deutche Bank, which is the biggest liquidity provider. They will carry him there and the spreads will be lower than you cannot find. And an API bridge to any platform. Some non-farsighted, underdeveloped trader who's happiness is taking a shit in his boss's office. He hasn't grown to much more than that.

In my memory, this "trader" has an unhealthy personality, a shithead, patterns... But he had edited his interview before publication. I do not understand why he covers his actions in the chief's office? The Juvenile Affairs Commission is crying for him.

sllawa3:
With 2 lakh you don't have to fear the mischief of any DT... the money is enough to restore justice...
Do you seriously believe that money solves everything?

leman:
Do you seriously believe that money solves everything?
In most cases... if you're right, it's almost certain... I know from experience that even the threat of withdrawing money solves many disputes that have not been resolved before with the brokerage house... when you're talking about a sufficient amount of deposit...

Richie:

But the geometric mean of the four neighbouring bars is 1.919 times less than their arithmetic mean.
Are you out of snacks too?

Doesn't anyone else have anything to say on the subject? No interesting experiences with traders...?

In general... do they exist... traders...? 0_0

denis_orlov:
Doesn't anyone else have anything to say on the subject? No interesting experiences with traders?
Most of the people on this forum are traders... and communicate every day...

Richie:

But the geometric mean of the 4 adjacent bars is 1.919 times less than their arithmetic mean.

I must have misunderstood something. Are we counting the geometric mean or the degree of bar overlap?

OK, I'm off to watch football. That football doesn't happen very often.

Reason: