Why are the "Dear Ones" sending everyone to JOB? - page 10

Abzasc:
You need to improve your skills - use more advanced tools, for example, a caliper, having previously clamped the analyzed object in a vise. // Advice of an expert ))

The tools work, the conclusions drawn are not quite right ... I would say a little overconfident.

:о)

Farnsworth:

The tools work, the conclusions drawn are not quite right ... I'd say a little overconfident.

The post is not addressed to you. The reaction to the post is inadequate.

Farnsworth:

Colleagues, I think the actions of the moderators are totally inappropriate. There are two different things moderators should learn to distinguish:

• The desire to learn MQLs themselves
  • The desire to order the work

All Technical Analysis is utter nonsense, it has never worked, does not work, and will not work. There is only the illusion of it working, some of the time for yourself and some of the time for someone else. But that's no reason for some moderator to classify someone's request as futile. It's not his job at all, as a moderator and even less so as the "vice police".

If the forum has ceased to be a platform for beginners and simply self-taught, then write it in large letters, clearly and understandably, "ORDERING AND PAYING FOR WORK".

to Mathemat

Alexei, you're an experienced person, explain at last what you all so assiduously add, spending entire posts on it. Is a sign (!) a literary amplification or a factorial sign? If it's the second one, then yes - you're cool, everyone is +1 or +100 at most, and here is such a figure....

As for this post - trolling and provocation, if that's how you want to hear the public's reaction ))

What are you arguing about? This is a commercial forum, money doesn't smell. Discussing the product without praise is forbidden, discussions promoting new services, the product and its misuse brings deep satisfaction to the owners. And what are you dears doing here?

Abzasc:

The post is not addressed to you. The reaction to the post is inadequate.

I just wanted to warn against the advice to "clamp the analyzed object in a vise" - your interlocutor will be at least hurt. Although, you're right, things have changed so much here, it's not clear to me what's adequate and what's not.

Abzasc:

As for this post, trolling and provocation, if you really want to hear the reaction of the public ))
Then rename yourself "the public", at least you'll fit in somehow :o)

Farnsworth:

... All Technical Analysis is complete nonsense, it never worked, doesn't work, and won't work. ....

Doesn't it work for you? On what basis is the conclusion drawn? Which one works? Is it fundamental or does it not work at all? And what does TA have to do with this thread anyway?

P.S. By the way, I was watching with interest the branch where you were posting your forecasting results about half a year ago. And those predictions were made based on TA, if I'm not mistaken. Or again the terminological confusion is to blame, i.e. everyone understands TA in his own way?

Sergey, I will try to go through the points:

Farnsworth:

Colleagues, I think the actions of the moderators are completely inappropriate. There are two different things moderators should learn to distinguish:

• The desire to learn MQL themselves
  • The desire to order the work

There are all kinds of newbies.

I will give artmedia70 as an example. Technically, he is a beginner. But he is a great beginner! This person has undertaken a difficult task on his own - to write an EA considering numerous orders at different TFs, pairs and on several different criteria. The man is writing and understanding himself. He asks a lot of questions in the newcomers' threads, while showing progress in his efforts - and helps other newbies as well!

Has anyone ever referred him to Uncle Job? Well, maybe a couple of times at first.

Now let's take the threads that refer to Job: "Need to do...", "Screw in an alert", "Help insert a command" (and then decompile), etc.

Is there a difference? What do you think? Who's more fun to share advice and even a bit of code with, and who's better to send straight to Job?

All Technical Analysis is utter nonsense, it has never worked, doesn't work, and won't work. There is only the illusion of it working, some of the time with yourself and some of the time with someone else.

With all due respect this is just your imho, Sergei. A great many do not think so, me included.

But that's no reason for some moderator to classify someone's request as futile. It's not his job as a moderator at all, and even less so as the "vice squad".

I will once again cite Roger's post with which I completely agree:

Roger: I think it's a little different. As you say "respected" people see at a glance how unpromising and uninteresting the topic proposed by the petitioner (the topic under discussion here is a prime example), and immediately try to suggest a place for the petitioner to listen, but in a non-beneficial manner.

And for an appetizer:

Alexei, [...] explain at last what you all are so assiduously adding, spending whole posts on it. Is a sign (!) a literary amplification or a factorial sign? If the second, then yes - you're cool, everyone is +1 or +100 at most, and here is such a figure....

No, Sergei, it's "plus 100!", you're not in Albany :) It's just the highest degree of approval, no maths.

And about the waste of posts and the cheap pursuit of ranking, I've already written: if it were possible to disable this number from the visibility of the forum, I would be the first to do so.

Farnsworth:
Then rename yourself 'public', at least you'll fit in somehow :o)

"Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go" (c)

Farnsworth:

The tools work, the conclusions drawn are not quite right ... I'd say a little overconfident.

That's it! That's what I'm talking about! )))

===

Ahh! I'm glad I ran into a reasonable person today! ))) // I'll have a drink out of joy - there seems to be some beer left from yesterday's football match in the fridge on the ground floor...

===

I'll be right back...

Reason: