LET'S FIND OUT WHO HAS LOST THE MOST MONEY ON THE FOREX MARKET AND FOR HOW LONG !!!! - page 4

NiKkel:

you don't believe in the existence of something that is different for everyone?

I see. .

Well, I can't argue with you there.

I just want to point out that the price is formed chaotically, a complete analog of a roulette wheel ... and if forex can make predictions, then they are rather long term ( maybe )

If you want to make a prediction, it is sufficiently long term ( maybe not ) and is it really necessary to make predictions ? (and not in the mode of a permanently switched on and engaged trading system ... )

roulette, as far as I understand it, is a random variable with a uniform distribution

Well, that's where I completely disagree.

IMHO: price = deterministic + stochastic

The market and price is not an entirely random variable

The market is not a random generator but the result of interaction between a large number of people making decisions

Determine the deterministic component for the TS and you will be happy.

NiKkel:

roulette, as far as I understand it, is a random variable with a uniform distribution

Well, that's where I completely disagree.

IMHO: price = deterministic + stochastic

The market and price is not an entirely random variable

The market is not a random generator but the result of interaction between a large number of decision makers

Determine the deterministic component for the TS and you will be happy.

I understand you've already made your fortune in forex...

sllawa3:
The difference between the profit and the investment is not tangible ... For me this means a monthly profit that is commensurate with the investment (deposit), with a drawdown in the same month not exceeding 10 -15% (not for a single month, but stable over several years)

100% of the depo for a month with a 10-15% drawdown!!!
"Greed leads to poverty", that is, it does not happen.
100% a year at 10-15% drawdown is more realistic.

p.s. As long as you want to double (triple) the deposit in a couple of trades or a series, while you will be losing

a little

sllawa3:
I understand you've already made your fortune in forex...

a little

Pegasmaster:

100% of the deposit in a month with a 10-15% drawdown!!!
"Greed leads to poverty", i.e. it doesn't work that way.
100% a year at 10-15% drawdown is more realistic.

p.s. As long as you want to double (triple) the deposit in a couple of trades or series, while you will be losing

I didn't write 100%, I wrote SO MUCH... ( at least the same order of magnitude)

sllawa3:

Isn't it easier to apply a proper trading strategy ? the same avalanche when used skillfully e.g.... (and not in the mode of always on and engaged trading system ... )

easier? the question is whether the TS is profitable or not.

Simpler, more complicated - details

Have you successfully used an avalanche or is this your IMHA?

NiKkel:

a little

I'm not at a loss, but I'm not getting rich...

sllawa3:
I didn't write 100%, I wrote SO MUCH... ( at least the sum of the same orders of magnitude)

how much % per month?
Reason: