Can it be? - page 3

Richie:

" The size of the deposit doesn't matter." - I don't think that can happen, but otherwise it's a normal system. Opening with pendants, but closing not necessarily out of the market, so what are we talking about at all. All the points a real working system can have. We can of course argue for a long time about the sanity of the author of the strategy, but, by and large, there is nothing to argue about, because there is no information about the idea of the strategy.

Richie:

This is the nasty stuff that's been popping up:

Win+R msconfig

Autoload

not there?

Are you afraid to play? Don't be afraid.

With ******, it's real to win! Just open an account.
www.*******.ru - Moscow

Nibbler:

Are you afraid to play? Don't be afraid.

With ******, it's real to win! Just open an account.
www.*******.ru - Moscow

+ SUPER!!!!! :))))

Richie:

Wandering around the Internet, you often come across traders of "articles". Yesterday I came across one of these sites, with the following content (highlighted in blue):

-

1. These systems are win-win (of course, this statement has its own explanation).

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT WANTED!!!

3. They can be used on any trading instrument! Also on any timeframe!

4! Trading is done in either direction!!! Profits are received, regardless of the direction of price movement! You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit!

5. Any trading time (Asian session, an American session or on the news).
Trading is performed in cycles, which pass from one cycle to another. One cycle ends and another one begins immediately. Thus, the whole movement is processed, and the profit is constantly collected from the whole movement, and not from a single section on the chart.

6. The deposit size does not matter. It is more important to observe the scheme of the "trading model" and the principles of trade, as well as it is important to observe the ratio between the size of the deposit and the size of the starting position.

7. Trade is carried out only by pending orders!!!

8. These systems eliminate the "human factor" or someone's subjective opinion in trade, as their operating principle is based on simple mathematical rules (addition and subtraction).

9. Increase in deposit per month - from 2000 to 6000 pips (depending on leverage and trading style).
Please note that using Golden formulas in trading, we are not saying that this is "presumptive" or "probabilistic" profit of 2000 pips. I am stating that YOU WILL GET A GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!

10. these systems are robust in a variety of market conditions, both flat and highly volatile. Profits are collected in any case!!!

11. Ability to learn how to trade quickly by applying........
An experienced trader can learn in 30 minutes, and a beginner from "zero" - in 1 hour. After that, everyone will start to make money in the Forex market at once!!!

-

Question for reflection: can it be?

I do not want to discuss the identity of the author of the site and the site itself. Please dispense with the rudeness, advertising and surnames. I am interested in the question in terms of the possibility of long-term existence of such a system and its programming. As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally do not see any particular advantages of pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

Very reminiscent of the Neuteran idea :-) I personally do not fall for such appeals. I trust only what is presented in open source: i.e. you can study it. And to buy a cat in a poke is to feed your uncle.

Very similar to my TS, only in my case when the trend is profit I always get regardless of the direction, and if the flop of a certain range (in my case 100-200 points) is a drawdown (and the longer the flop, the smaller the increase in drawdown), but as soon as the end of the flop the deposit, which was before the flop returns. TR = 100

Here is a look at c 16.04.2010:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=18619

Abzasc: Win+R, msconfig, autoloading not there?

Not there and not in the list of running processes either. I'll probably have to restore the system from the image. Since I can't remember my forum password, this is goodbye to everyone :)

ASWQ:

Very similar to my TS, only in my case when the trend is profit I always get regardless of the direction, and if the flop of a certain range (in my case 100-200 points) is a drawdown (and the longer the flop, the smaller the increase in drawdown), but as soon as the end of the flop the deposit, which was before the flop returns. TR = 100

Here is a look at c 16.04.2010:

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=18619

Well, I have it too - but unfortunately on a trend WAVKA :-) and on a flat it rattles like crazy

Richie:

Since I can't remember the password to the forum, this is goodbye to everyone :)
Seems to be no problem to restore/change it. Email.

PPC:

I have such a thing too - but unfortunately on the trend WAVKA :-) and on the flat it creeps like crazy.
Pair trading.
Reason: