EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 787

[삭제]
What's your first goal today, for example?)
I've already got a weekly signal forming for a fall...
[Deleted]
Well, I'm no Enchanter )))). It's just a whisper in my ear, so I'm just scribbling.)
[Deleted]
What's a week-old going to do and work straight off the books?)
[삭제]
how quickly 40p flew down))))
azfaraon:
What's a week-long one going to do right away?)

Certainly not fast, but forte928 is right, going down...
[Deleted]
But he was talking about a move to 1.4100 at least ...
strangerr:



As I see it, this is the 3rd time the pattern repeats itself
azfaraon:
Well that's clear ...But he was talking above about moving to 1.4100 at least ....

Exactly, I buy at 3750 and wait for 4150 and then go down...
blo0ds:

The way I see it, it's the third time.

Even though it's the tenth time, I'm selling and that's it.