EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1284

Noterday:

Here, although not by the rules (1-3 and 2-4 don't overlap), it worked perfectly =)))

As Wolf wrote, if something is wrong, then you are not on the right timeframe))))

Today's range, for clarity.

Wouldn't be surprised if it breaks down to 1.31 or a bit higher.

Hello everyone ... and merry Christmas ...

if i've built what i'm testing correctly, the possible channels of movement for today are blue ...

any breakthrough of the channel in the opposite direction to the channel direction - strengthening of the movement in the direction of the breakthrough ... The bearish pattern is looking downwards with the next big level at 2650 - 2690 (no obstacle in the form of fan levels before this one) ... Until we pass and consolidate above 3050 +/- 15 p ... .... It is possible to assume the time to determine the move is 16 45 Moscow time (upside down or continuation of the intraday flat)

I put a buy limit at 1.2900 and am waiting.))))

Merry Christmas to all! Comfort in the home, love, happiness and all the best!!!

oleniknik:

if i've built what i'm testing correctly, the possible channels of movement for today are blue...

the time to determine the movement is 16 45 Moscow time

A forecast is a forecast, time will tell if it turns true or not, but as for giving the exact time of the event - I think you are the first to say exactly when and where the price will be ;)

I also join in congratulations: Merry Christmas to all! All the best and prosperity to your home!

Noterday:
Merry Christmas to all! Comfort in the home, love, happiness and all the best!!!

Thank you, Noterday.

In two hours the race will start, choose a leader)))

strangerr:

Thank you, Noterday.

The race will start in two hours, choose a leader)))

)))))))))))))))))))))))

Noterday:
Thank you!

I'm actually back to buy =)

At least a short stop can be put in now....

With the euroland fixing below 2960 can be considered a win for the quid for a long time apparently

Merry Christmas to all!!! Stability, love and happiness!
Reason: