EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1850

Silver did shoot up))))Strenger was right again)

MrCoffee:
I wonder where they get this information from CME, don't you think?
You know, I'm not interested in where anyone gets their information from, but if it is published in multiple sources, I consider it to be valid.

Dimka-novitsek:

I noticed the tendency - the price likes to walk in the channel, then it goes out of it, walks sideways, then comes back to the same channel and for some time continues to walk in the same way, as if it had never been broken! I think there is a chance that in the next few days we will go back somewhere to 3400, who thinks? Or is it just a little bit up?

з

Not bullshit, see Sultonov's indicator on the MT screen, p.66, "daily forecasts".

yosuf:

Not nonsense, see Sultonov Indicator on MT screen, p.66, "daily forecasts"

...)))), there is no doubt that you have a wonderful, workable development. The only doubt is that this marvellous development, will produce a GREAT REVOLUTION, with that, no agreement, you'll excuse me....)))))

yosuf:

Not nonsense, see Sultonov Indicator on MT screen, p.66, "daily forecasts"

Could you post a forecast using your method for tomorrow, for example, in this thread?

Zet:

...)))), there is no doubt that you have an excellent, workable design. The only doubt is that this marvellous design, will produce an ALMOST REVOLUTION, with that, no agreement, you'll excuse me....)))))

"A GREAT REVOLUTION" we don't expect, as we've had enough of revolutions.

stranger. What a great site you've chosen for communication. It's called Laughing Panorama. I'm rolling with laughter here. Great... No words... You don't even have to read Romanov....

Alex_K:
Silver still shot up))))Strenger was right again)

it's not over yet.....

strangerr:

Could you post a forecast of your method for tomorrow, for example, in this thread?

On which pair and what TF?

yosuf:

On which pair and what TF?
euro/silver XAG\EUR H1
Reason: