EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1811

margaret:

Margarita, I'm starting to like you.

But still expect the pound to collapse to 15900 for now.

margaret:
Süddeutsche Zeitung
Experts predict bankruptcy in eurozone
Economists in Europe forecast that Greece is on the brink of bankruptcy. Doubts about the solvency of Portugal are also increasing. Financial experts fear an uncontrolled collapse of the euro zone and call for the exclusion of individual countries from the monetary union of the EU.

Deutsche Welle
Crisis in Libya may be a problem for entire European economy
The main threat is a spike in oil prices, which is boosting inflation and slowing economic growth. Therefore, increased recessionary tendencies and new financial turmoil are likely in the southern eurozone countries.
Thanks. in short the pound at the high will not rise again (sold out). With oil likely for a long time... The dollar will go up (like the crisis all into the dollar)

Zet:

See samm. When talking about 3-wave, there was a base. Impulse, but further movement showed that it was not a 3-wave but a 5-wave, i.e. wedge or triple zig-zag was going on, we will find out soon. Now the KDT (diagonal pattern) is coming to an end and the price can either update the top or has already started to form the first waves of correction. That is all. I don't want to be more specific, because I don't want to be the cause....

I see. It was a joke about bai, everyone decides for himself)))

20:00 EUR ECB President Mr Trichet's speech

European Central Bank President, Jean Claude Trichet, will hold a press conference after the BIS data, in Basel. As head of the ECB, which is responsible for settling the Euro zone's short-term interest rate. Currency traders are reacting to the hints as they can predict the future of monetary policy.
More

20:30 USD Kansas City Fed President Mr Henig's speech

Tantrik:
Thanks. in short the pound at the high will not rise again (sold out). With oil likely to go down for a long time... The dollar will go up (like the crisis all into the dollar)

And I expect the euro to rise at least to 1.3860, but I think above - 1.3950+-.

Pound by Wolf think so. Don't look at the Elliott markup, it's a mess.

margaret:

20:00 EUR Speech by ECB President Mr Trichet

20:30 USD Spe ech by Mr Henig, President of the Kansas City Fed

Is that today?

strangerr:

And I expect the euro to rise at least to 1.3860, but I think above - 1.3950+-.
I wanted to write something clever (I forgot...) 1) H4 - 1.3760 2) channel - 1.3810 3) double top 1.3860 4) weekly trend 1.4015 and 1.4099 on the inertia. Here are the resistances, the reversals.

Tantrik:
I wanted to write something clever (I forgot...) 1) H4 - 1.3760 2) channel - 1.3810 3) double top 1.3860 4) weekly trend 1.4015 and on the inertia 1.4099. Here are the reversal resistances.

))) Right, and also tops and lows))) If I hadn't bought earlier, I would still be buying now.

Noterday:
Is that today?
Yes
Reason: