EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1772

How's this for a move to the target line on a wolf

And they say the market is impossible to predict)

I think it's a 100% hit, the Annals are a relief))))

chepikds:

And they say the market is impossible to predict)

I think it's a 100% hit, the Annals are a relief))))

I was expecting a decline to 1.3550 but I didn't think it would go that far upwards from that level))) The main thing is to open according to my prediction)) It often happens that you guessed the market trend but it is too shy to stand in a pose))

Reshetov:
It's already updated and the moose has triggered. And the price went right back up. It was as if Trichet was reaching for that loser on purpose.

I showed it a couple of days ago, but I was confused by the candlestick on the weekly timeframe. Here's a close-up on the H4:

I've posted something like this before, but I'll say it again. It's been repeating roughly the same thing for a long time. I think it's worth watching - strong signals, and so far they're working fine. Imho the daily time frame is the most accurate for TA, the weekly one often lies.

Kitsan:

I've posted something like this before, but I'll say it again. It's been repeating roughly the same thing for a long time. I think it's worth watching - strong signals, and so far they're working fine. Imho the daily time frame is the most accurate for TA, the weekly one often lies.

What is the need for the indicator, you can normally see the divert without it?

strangerr:

Why do you need an indicator if you can see the divert without it?

Just in case)

As Elder says: "If you ever see a colossal divergence on a chart, it's not wasted time.

On the H4 the wolf.

Especially, the pair has recovered 61.8 on the fib from the fall.

Just a good pullback to 23.6 or 38.2.

Reason: